Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9
Author Topic: Shulk PSA - Continued progress on V1.5  (Read 51519 times)
Erico9001
Expert Kitten

Hmm... What do I say...

• Awards Fiery Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: March 08, 2014, 08:36:59 PM »

When does it freeze and are you using the NTSC or PAL version of the game? Does it freeze if you try him over Ike or just the Olimar import?

¸´…………Êrîçô>9000…………`¸
    '‹,¸¸,«^*^›„¸¸„‹^*^»,¸¸,‹'

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

Longtime lurker, finally registered!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: March 08, 2014, 08:39:59 PM »

When does it freeze and are you using the NTSC or PAL version of the game? Does it freeze if you try him over Ike or just the Olimar import?
    It's freezing for me, too, unfortunately. It seems to be whenever I attack (running and jumping, etc works fine), so it's nothing wrong with the motion file or anything besides the moveset file. I'm using him over Ike with an NTSC game.

Something remixed this way comes...

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: March 08, 2014, 08:40:29 PM »

The Monado 3 models don't work and freeze at the start of battle, while the Monado 2 model works. The problem is that not of the GFX effects work, like his Monado Cyclone, he just floats with now wind effects showing that he is being carried by wind, also I don't know if you added a sword glow or not, but his slashes are white. Another problem is his Monado Purge. He performs it, but no effects at all is appearing. Also NTSC.

Post Merge: March 08, 2014, 08:41:30 PM
    It's freezing for me, too, unfortunately. It seems to be whenever I attack (running and jumping, etc works fine), so it's nothing wrong with the motion file or anything besides the moveset file. I'm using him over Ike with an NTSC game.
    Me too! When I attack it freezes! Try the Monado 2 model and see if that works.
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:41:31 PM by SolarAbyss4774 » Logged

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 08:50:47 PM »

The Monado 3 models don't work and freeze at the start of battle, while the Monado 2 model works. The problem is that not of the GFX effects work, like his Monado Cyclone, he just floats with now wind effects showing that he is being carried by wind, also I don't know if you added a sword glow or not, but his slashes are white. Another problem is his Monado Purge. He performs it, but no effects at all is appearing. Also NTSC.

Post Merge: March 08, 2014, 08:41:30 PM
    Me too! When I attack it freezes! Try the Monado 2 model and see if that works.
    Not even the Monado 2 works for me. :/ Nor the color changing Monado 3. Sound effects are good when i use them over regular Ike, though.

EDIT: Worth mentioning I'm playing this on console, since Erico seems to be testing it on Dolphin.
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:54:24 PM by SilverBaretta » Logged

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 08:59:42 PM »

Not even the Monado 2 works for me. :/ Nor the color changing Monado 3. Sound effects are good when i use them over regular Ike, though.

EDIT: Worth mentioning I'm playing this on console, since Erico seems to be testing it on Dolphin.
    Yep I'm playing on a console too. But Monado 2 should work....weird.

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 09:02:42 PM »

Yep I'm playing on a console too. But Monado 2 should work....weird.
    It's definitely a problem with the FitIke.pac. I swapped it with the regular Ike one and all the animations, final smash, and sfx work fine.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »

It's definitely a problem with the FitIke.pac. I swapped it with the regular Ike one and all the animations, final smash, and sfx work fine.
    Really, so does that mean the actual moveset comes from the MotionEtc Pac? If do if I switch to regualar FitIke.Pac then his moveset will work along with his model?

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: March 08, 2014, 09:09:58 PM »

Really, so does that mean the actual moveset comes from the MotionEtc Pac? If do if I switch to regualar FitIke.Pac then his moveset will work along with his model?
    Ah, no, should've been clearer. Using the original Ike file will give you Ike's moveset, but with Erico's custom animations and final smash effects. The moveset isn't Shulk's.

Erico9001
    Expert Kitten

Hmm... What do I say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: March 08, 2014, 09:16:08 PM »

Aw I was worried this would happen :/. Well, anyways, this is what beta releases are for anyways right Tongue.

Okay, so, I've made this using Dolphin. I'm not really sure how things translate between dolphin and console, but I was hoping it would be better than this.

Graphics not working would be something with the fitike.pac... I wonder if the file size is too large perhaps.

Unfortunately, the issue is not in the download.

He does have a blue sword streak. Btw, how do I put a video/pictures into my post?

¸´…………Êrîçô>9000…………`¸

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: March 08, 2014, 09:18:32 PM »

Graphics not working would be something with the fitike.pac... I wonder if the file size is too large perhaps.

Completely a possibility, I'd check the File Size Collab thread to see if your FitIke pac is too big.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Erico9001
    Expert Kitten

Hmm... What do I say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: March 08, 2014, 09:28:48 PM »

Poo, according to that thread cloud strife's went as high as 508kb. Mine's at 362kb.

Just noticed that in my download the fitike, fitikemotionetc, and fitikefinal are all named with a .pac after their names, so it shows up as .pac.pac
    This could explain why the game freezes when you attack maybe? Doesn't explain the graphics issue though.

¸´…………Êrîçô>9000…………`¸

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: March 08, 2014, 09:32:07 PM »

Poo, according to that thread cloud strife's went as high as 508kb. Mine's at 362kb.

Just noticed that in my download the fitike, fitikemotionetc, and fitikefinal are all named with a .pac after their names, so it shows up as .pac.pac
    This could explain why the game freezes when you attack maybe? Doesn't explain the graphics issue though.
    Nah, I made sure to rename them properly. It's definitely some Dolphin-to-console issue.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: March 08, 2014, 09:35:52 PM »

Have you checked to see if the MotionETC isn't over the filesize limit?

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Erico9001
    Expert Kitten

Hmm... What do I say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: March 08, 2014, 09:41:51 PM »

Yeah that's a good idea.
    Unfortunately, after checking, .Fade on that thread posted saying the limit to Ike's fitmotion is 3.8mb or 3.3 if the costume file is too big while the one I'm using is 3,182 mb.

¸´…………Êrîçô>9000…………`¸

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: March 08, 2014, 10:17:07 PM »

Yeah that's a good idea.
    Unfortunately, after checking, .Fade on that thread posted saying the limit to Ike's fitmotion is 3.8mb or 3.3 if the costume file is too big while the one I'm using is 3,182 mb.
    You mean KB? Well anyways try checking the maximum costume size?

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9
    Print
    Jump to: