Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Just thought I'd point out that the text on Veil Falls is backwards.

You used the Wii version font, so it should read right-to-left ("orehemit" and "!pu deeps") because the Wii version is mirrored. If you want it to read left-to-right like normal Enlglish, you should use the non-mirrored GCN version font.

;)
Look at my topic, you ungrateful swine
Ask me before you upload modifications of my textures.

Well actually, the letters are in the right places, but the letters themselves are backwards

But it makes it look that much more foreign :3

I loved so much your Nayru, here I made a CSP as a sign of my gratitude.



[Making the Battle Portrait.]

Edit: Here's the Battle Portrait.

...apparently they've been moved or deleted on Photobucket...

I've made my own, but I'd like to see what you've made.


The long hair hack really helps this-- If I were you, I'd take a step further and vertex her face, too, that way it's more nayru-like.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


@Wolfric: Very nice, very nice. I like the pose, so I might just do that on the CSP maker stage.

@Pik: Y'know, I could probably do that...but for some reason, brawlbox hates me and won't let me import my vertex hacks, so I usually get LookitsLink to do it...but he's not on atm.

Also, how am I supposed to make her face more "Nayru-like?" I've toyed with her eyes and softened a lot of the sharp angles on them, but that's all that comes to mind atm.

Ok, forget it. This is just too much of a hassle to do...Sorry Pik, I wish I had the skill.

Anyway, I'll be uploading a new texture tonight...if I don't get distracted.


New character added, will make CSP tomorrow and post the ones zi have done

Here's an idea I think you'd like, as another alternate for Zelda, why not make a Farore's? The other one around on a "Triforce Godesess" Pack for Zelda is the one I'm using, same with its Din's, but I do think you could make a great one for Zelda.

(PS: I lol'ed at the new Texture, already using it XD)

I think Julz is already doing that, but he's really aiming more towards the Goddess incarnations, not the humans.

I could try...hmm...Maybe...


OK, thankfully got Majora up tonight.

Have fun playing games with her...I'll let you know, she doesn't exactly play fair...


Isn't it though?

Anyway, her release was a touch rushed, so I might go back and fix little things tonight...