Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58



Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 08, 2011, 12:30:07 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on February 08, 2011, 12:28:34 AM
model/texture

This?



No no no

Goddess Majora/ Majora's Rebirth

I'll post a beta sketch...



And even then I don't think this is my most recent version. She was my avatar a few days ago.


It's been done.

Anyway for some reason I've been drained of all the will to hack...I don't know why, but I just am...

I might try to do something soon...hopefully.

Have you considered making Nabooru out of your Gerudo Guard Zelda?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 12, 2011, 09:17:43 AM
Have you considered making Nabooru out of your Gerudo Guard Zelda?

I have considered it, I may do it. I dunno.

I'm really wanting to release Sarah, but she's just going to be a pain to texture and I'm not looking forward to it.

Take your time and break, you can come back or not to hacking whenever you feel like it, this is just a hobby, after all. =D

A teaser of who I hope to release tomorrow.



And whoever it is can apparently kick Fiery Dino Pirahna's ass.

Quote from: Black Boo on February 19, 2011, 02:37:14 AM
A teaser of who I hope to release tomorrow.



And whoever it is can apparently kick Fiery Dino Pirahna's ass.
It looks like Princess Azula, but did you make a PSA or something
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on February 19, 2011, 06:23:56 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on February 19, 2011, 02:37:14 AM
A teaser of who I hope to release tomorrow.



And whoever it is can apparently kick Fiery Dino Pirahna's ass.
It looks like Princess Azula, but did you make a PSA or something

Yes. the guy who has never made a PSA in his life has pulled off a kickass Azula PSA. And what you see there is her final smash.


I didn't know Azula came with a psa X3
I'ma give it a try sometime XP

Maybe he'd make a psa for my peach character eh or I could just do it mahself or just pick someone else.

hmmm...
Aww heck
MECHA LUIGI A GO GO >3

Crazy how nobody sees the sarcasm <_<

Those are the Norfair effects.