Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Dude, majora's rebirth looks awesome! Is it okay if I use this as Queen vexouses true form? I was thinking of adding a psa to it too, maybe even some custom animations and moves.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 28, 2010, 09:01:04 PM
Dude, majora's rebirth looks awesome! Is it okay if I use this as Queen vexouses true form? I was thinking of adding a psa to it too, maybe even some custom animations and moves.

...who's true form? Never heard of Queen Vexouse or whoever. Send me a link to what she looks like and I'll think about it.

I mean really I've never heard of that before in my life O.o

lol Queen Vexious is my Zelda Texture/character for a machinima I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ
The intro is kinda long but the fight where you can see her texture starts at 4:11

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 28, 2010, 09:56:12 PM
lol Queen Vexious is my Zelda Texture/character for a machinima I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ
The intro is kinda long but the fight where you can see her texture starts at 4:11
Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to turn this down. The Majora hack I made is actually my own interpretation of the real spirit trapped inside Majora's Mask, which includes her backstory, previous relationships, and everything else about her.

Quote from: Black Boo on August 28, 2010, 10:12:10 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 28, 2010, 09:56:12 PM
lol Queen Vexious is my Zelda Texture/character for a machinima I'm doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ
The intro is kinda long but the fight where you can see her texture starts at 4:11
Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to turn this down. The Majora hack I made is actually my own interpretation of the real spirit trapped inside Majora's Mask, which includes her backstory, previous relationships, and everything else about her.

Hmm, then how about making a texture(not vertexing and stuff, just a texture) based on Majora's Wrath (The actual boss) for Zelda ? you could have like the muscles showing and stuff like in the game and have the face kinda monster ish XD

Alright, after doing some testing, Midna on Sheik pretty has no problems as all besides a small shield. Even the hitboxes are in the right place!

Do I have permission from you to release it?

August 28, 2010, 10:56:41 PM #201 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 10:58:13 PM by Black Boo
Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 10:20:06 PM
Alright, after doing some testing, Midna on Sheik pretty has no problems as all besides a small shield. Even the hitboxes are in the right place!

Do I have permission from you to release it?


Can you PM me a screenshot? Also, weird, I shrank the sheild to subaatomic, it should be there  O.o

Oh wait unless you're talking about the actual protective bubble

BTW congratulations, you got the 200th post in this thread! :D

August 28, 2010, 11:04:21 PM #202 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 11:21:28 PM by Sumire Omelette
Yay!

I'll PM you some screenshots soon. Right now, Midna's arms and legs are a bit stretched and I'm hoping I can fix that using the MDL0 resizer.

But the actual protective bubble is too small and can't be fixed without making it all-slots... not the Hylian siheld... lol.

EDIT: I lied. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GLITCHES (that I found) ! Even the shield is perfect without any fixing in Tabuu or anything! And it floats like Midna does! Even the chain comes out right, everything! No freezing on transformations, etc.

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 28, 2010, 11:04:21 PM
Yay!

I'll PM you some screenshots soon. Right now, Midna's arms and legs are a bit stretched and I'm hoping I can fix that using the MDL0 resizer.

But the actual protective bubble is too small and can't be fixed without making it all-slots... not the Hylian siheld... lol.

EDIT: I lied. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO GLITCHES (that I found) ! Even the shield is perfect without any fixing in Tabuu or anything! And it floats like Midna does! Even the chain comes out right, everything! No freezing on transformations, etc.


Some pics for everybody here, or it didn't happen. :>.>:

August 28, 2010, 11:33:04 PM #204 Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 11:35:43 PM by Sumire Omelette
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The shield works! It really shouldn't and I have no idea why it does, but it even floats off the ground with her! This is way too perfect.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Other Sheik swaps usually have the chain coming out wrong, but it's perfect here, too!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


However, some moves look weird, like this one, the neutral air. All of the hitboxes on every move are correct, though, unlike pretty much every model swap.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only real problem I found was that when you transform, the glow appears in the middle of the stage for a fraction of a second and then goes back to you.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Really, this is as perfect as can be. Do I have your permission to upload this to BV?
[/quote]

Wow, I totally didn't notice the eye problem... fail. But that's minor, I guess...

Yeah y'all got yer permission.

Midna might wanna see someone about that eye infection though. XD


I must say the fact that she floats higher off the ground is cool, but yeah, you may really want to fix the eye. That seems to be a deal breaker right there.

MNSG doesn't know how... he said model swaps have problems like that.

I'll try experimenting with the format... and asking more people... it must be fixed!

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on August 29, 2010, 04:52:18 PM
MNSG doesn't know how... he said model swaps have problems like that.

I'll try experimenting with the format... and asking more people... it must be fixed!


I hope you fix it. It would be terrible for this hack to be ruined by a graphical glitch like that.