Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Imp Midna is insanely awesome! ;D good to see your hacking again black boo.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2010, 02:40:02 AM
Imp Midna is insanely awesome! ;D good to see your hacking again black boo.

Yknow I was gonna ask you, since you've done a voice port or two (or so I've heard), could you port Imp Midna's voice over to Toon Link? Not sure how easy this will be since her voice is mostly used while talking and hardly uses any grunts or shouts.

Quote from: Black Boo on September 01, 2010, 01:57:13 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 31, 2010, 02:40:02 AM
Imp Midna is insanely awesome! ;D good to see your hacking again black boo.

Yknow I was gonna ask you, since you've done a voice port or two (or so I've heard), could you port Imp Midna's voice over to Toon Link? Not sure how easy this will be since her voice is mostly used while talking and hardly uses any grunts or shouts.

u must if misunderstood voice port, i can replace in SFX in Brawl with ones in the game. i cant inject from other games yet. im learning though, now that i have riivolution.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I think I heard that with Riivolution, you can import .wavs from anywhere and replace SFX with them.



There's a Midna texture on Zelda... it goes well with this...

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 04, 2010, 02:13:44 AM
There's a Midna texture on Zelda... it goes well with this...

Oh come on, I was being sarcastic XP
hey, why not have a dual psa for both Imp midna and normal one? The normal one could be on Zelda and the imp on sheik with new moves for both

Quote from: Sumire Omelette on September 04, 2010, 01:46:17 AM
Wow, the eye problem was due to me being incredibly stupid >_>

But it's fixed.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11758&Moderated=All


You know, I was asked to fix a texture problem for that texture.  However, I rarely ever do model swaps.  Too bad that model swaps don't function properly when you're talking about the face.

Wow, that turned out very nice, way to go.

I'm currently designing a moveset for the TL Imp Midna, which will be put into action by Hollow




man five more days and I would have gone an entire month without updating? Man I feel kinda slackerish now.

Anyway, good news is that I've actually released TWO hacks today, maybe that'll make up for my lack of activity. I've also got a whole to-do list for hacks, some re-dos, some are new, and some will blow your effing brains out if they're done correctly. Enjoy my friends.

Quote from: Black Boo on September 23, 2010, 12:56:32 AM
man five more days and I would have gone an entire month without updating? Man I feel kinda slackerish now.

Anyway, good news is that I've actually released TWO hacks today, maybe that'll make up for my lack of activity. I've also got a whole to-do list for hacks, some re-dos, some are new, and some will blow your effing brains out if they're done correctly. Enjoy my friends.

Malon looks good :3