Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

You work with zelda a lot XP How about doing hodded zelda?(From TP )


I'd love to, but the Coak and the hood and the scarf may be an issue.

Besides, I've just been though the biggest dramafest of my life. I don't have any inspiration to hack right now.

So i'm think you could make a Queen Ambi texture over Peach the things is i wonder how you gonna turn Peach into Ambi with hat and the clothes.


✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Crobspencer on November 01, 2010, 02:29:48 AM
So i'm think you could make a Queen Ambi texture over Peach the things is i wonder how you gonna turn Peach into Ambi with hat and the clothes.



I'm very resourceful, don't think I can't manage.

However that's pretty low on my priority list right now.

Ok but you get to it when you have a chance.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


November 02, 2010, 07:56:31 PM #291 Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:58:24 PM by NaruZeldaMaster
Hey black boo tis it okay if I use the Maple model as a base/starting point for my zelda hack? I need a zelda without the jewels and such on her chest XP

EDIT: Actually I might use ZS Zelda, but I wanna know if it's cool first XP


Quote from: Black Boo on November 02, 2010, 10:08:35 PM
Go ahead, as long as you give credit.

MKy thanks, I really just needed a no jewel zelda though, so I'll go with the maple model :D I'll just credit you for whichever hack I end up using <3




Nice job on Maple winning the Holiday Tourney. I really like it a lot. Keep up the great hacks


Hey Black Boo i know another Texture Hack you can do with Calamitas' Wrath Toon Link With Cape you could make a good Ralph Nayru's Childhood Friend.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿