Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Black Boo on January 04, 2011, 04:13:20 AM
well see I was thinking her attacks should be season based (summer, fire, winter, ice, spring, electric, autumn, slash)

Oh right :)
that sounds good ^+^
if I could get the damn hair to move, I picked marth for his psa size limit ^_^;;

Quote from: Amy on January 04, 2011, 07:12:35 AM
Wow, consistantly well done. I really like Din, Nayru, and the Avatar ones.

Well Black Boo does have a amazing skill at vortexing character.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...

"Shadowsnake...you're alive!  how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo

very belated reply... >.>

great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


If you can Black Boo, can you make a Young Malon and update Older Malon.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...

"Shadowsnake...you're alive!  how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo

very belated reply... >.>

great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?

It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...

"Shadowsnake...you're alive!  how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo

very belated reply... >.>

great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?

It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.

ive been wanting to join kc-mm for awhile now, but im not going to ask Jack Harvest if i can join until i gain more popularity.

anyways, what do you think you will be making next? A young malon using you young zelda one slot size mod would be cool.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2011, 04:02:25 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...

"Shadowsnake...you're alive!  how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo

very belated reply... >.>

great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?

It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.

ive been wanting to join kc-mm for awhile now, but im not going to ask Jack Harvest if i can join until i gain more popularity.

anyways, what do you think you will be making next? A young malon using you young zelda one slot size mod would be cool.

That never actually occurred to me. I'll probably do that once I touch up older Malon, then use her as a base.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 04:08:40 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 09, 2011, 04:02:25 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 03:36:49 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 06:35:09 AM
i was looking through my old comments on my thread and i saw this...

"Shadowsnake...you're alive!  how are ya buddy?" - Blackboo

very belated reply... >.>

great man, i finally got 3ds max working again (in case you didnt notice...) so im finally back. and oh mah gawd blackboo youve really stepped up your game, these vertexes are amazing, especially young zelda and toon zelda. and youve made kc-mm team?! lucky. :P how you doing man?

It's all good mang. You're a pretty good vertexer yourself y'know. Keep it up and you could make the teeam too, you never know.

ive been wanting to join kc-mm for awhile now, but im not going to ask Jack Harvest if i can join until i gain more popularity.

anyways, what do you think you will be making next? A young malon using you young zelda one slot size mod would be cool.

That never actually occurred to me. I'll probably do that once I touch up older Malon, then use her as a base.

sounds good.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I can't believe that I missed your Metal Sonic. It's the best one yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


WERAAAAWER >_<
Marth works, but the hair doesn't move
Peach worked ONCE, but she mapped up all weird and has a trans n glitch T-T

I AM NOT GIVING UP *shakes fist in the air like a certain dictator with a mustache* XD


NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

Well thats good to hear, at lease their is no bad news
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes  :srs: