Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

go ahead, it'll be interesting to see how you enhance Saria.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes  :srs:

*facepalm*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes  :srs:

hmm good point. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

So Black Boo on page 21 of this thread you said you have a Zombie Zelda that is ready or something.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:46:04 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes  :srs:

hmm good point. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

vertexing them.

Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 08:16:51 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:46:04 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on January 09, 2011, 07:09:19 PM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 09, 2011, 07:02:47 PM
NOTE TO MY FOLLOWERS

I have temorarily removed Saria from my BrawlVault for recording purposes. What recording? I am going to release an updated Saria tomorrow with new weapons, fixed mouth and chin, and a seperate color pack. I would like to see the difference between the downloads for the color pack and the original.

Also I just like to drive you guys nuts with suspense >:3

and the eyes, don't forget about the eyes  :srs:

hmm good point. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

vertexing them.

With peach that is damn near impossible. :srs: I did re texture them though so they look a little more Twilight Princess ish.

@Memories: Yeah I did but it's so far past halloween it's just not worth it.

Maybe I'll post it in april.



I actally wonder what your next project gonna be.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

OMG Black Bo I just thought of something for Dins psa!

What if I ported the model to both Zelda and Sheik, that way we could do all four seasons!

Zelda: Spring/Summer
Sheik: Fall/winter

Course with their dual file limits being so small, we might not get to do much, but it would be epic <3

Hmm..I dunno if that would work...y'know because you could easily lose track of which one you are...

If anything I just say that you make Din onto Sheik, and give her randomly generated effects (fire thunder ice wind) and damage to match.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 09, 2011, 04:31:22 AM
Your Metal Sonic. It's the best one yet.

This. Young Zelda is also one of your best creations.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]