Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58



First post. I think it looks sweet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

EPIC I'm waiting for Saria so I can make a PSA and port her over Diddy

I would have personally ported her over Toon Link since he already has a sword and sheild but that's just me.

Anyway, she may be awhile. I'm in the middle of making a brawl hacking video tutorial so people can see how I do what I do and what to do. Model portion is recorded, I just need to convert the videos and put them into Movie Maker then go to the coffee shop and upload the videos.

Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 04:35:09 PM
I would have personally ported her over Toon Link since he already has a sword and sheild but that's just me.

Anyway, she may be awhile. I'm in the middle of making a brawl hacking video tutorial so people can see how I do what I do and what to do. Model portion is recorded, I just need to convert the videos and put them into Movie Maker then go to the coffee shop and upload the videos.

Not really a request, but since you're doing a tutorial. Could you please explain stuff like Conform Wrapping etc?

I don't use Conform wrap. Sorry.

I make models the MANLY way.

Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 04:41:22 PMI don't use Conform wrap. Sorry. I make models the MANLY way.
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DrPanda on July 22, 2011, 04:48:24 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 22, 2011, 07:03:19 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

* Velen high fives you...With the Buster Sword.

I want me Lena fixes soon? =3

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 22, 2011, 07:03:19 PM
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


...
[spoiler]*Joins, like, in on the high fiving*

Lena fixes will come eventually.

*high fives everyone that's hi fived so far*

Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 08:20:40 PM
Lena fixes will come eventually.

*high fives everyone that's hi fived so far*

*high fives Majora as well.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 22, 2011, 10:12:35 PM #673 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:31:22 PM by Puraidou Beoulve
I have the Green, Red and Blue Midna done. Now for tedious cutting to get the White one to look right @_@"
Not to mention it could improve the Red Blue and Green ones @_@"

Cutting these
http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o382/PrideToBeMe/Crap/cuttingtime.png

Ugh @_@"

edit: Progress:

which one is that, the white one? I would have just immagined the white one would have blakc marks on the cloak