Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

July 22, 2011, 10:52:39 PM #675 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:32:59 PM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 10:39:57 PM
which one is that, the white one? I would have just immagined the white one would have blakc marks on the cloak
It is, it's just different colors right now since this is easier to cut and easier for my eyes XD

edit: finally done cutting out that print X_X"
Man i wish i had known it was this hard to cut it out xD

actually.. I think i'll stay with the Red Blue Green ones.. I can't get white to look right..


July 22, 2011, 11:49:22 PM #677 Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:55:41 PM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Majora on July 22, 2011, 11:39:47 PM
I can probably do white, just leave it to me.
Alright, i cut out the cloak markings and gave it a Twilight-ish color on the 3 team colors. It stands out more this way, i like it to be honest.

I'll upload them in a sec

edit: Ok uploaded and LOCKED. No one can grab the yet and i'll keep it like that till you do the white one unless you want that one aside these 3?

re-edit: Going to bed, i'm seriously crashing big time @_@"

Actually forget the white one

And I just noticed that I accidentally deleted the bottoms of her feet somewhere along the line. Never noticed that until now. So I'll probably fix that tomorrow.

July 23, 2011, 12:03:00 AM #679 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:04:58 AM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:02:03 AM
Actually forget the white one

And I just noticed that I accidentally deleted the bottoms of her feet somewhere along the line. Never noticed that until now. So I'll probably fix that tomorrow.
Oh lol i just uploaded the pattern i cut out XD


Tough job getting it out you know.. ._."

Well it's not that for me as miuch as it was getting the colors right. I was going for the Desperate Hour Midna look, but I just don't like it.

So can I see those RGB ones? And please check your texture to see if it has bottoms on the feet.

July 23, 2011, 12:09:04 AM #681 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:11:48 AM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:07:26 AM
Well it's not that for me as miuch as it was getting the colors right. I was going for the Desperate Hour Midna look, but I just don't like it.

So can I see those RGB ones? And please check your texture to see if it has bottoms on the feet.
Yeah i'll PM you the link, as for the feet.. What part is missing?

edit: Sent, send word if u downloaded it so i can lock it again.

the soles.  I want to bet they're missing in yours too because they're not on the most recent model. I just checked. I have no idea how they got deleted, but they did.

Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:12:56 AM
the soles.  I want to bet they're missing in yours too because they're not on the most recent model. I just checked. I have no idea how they got deleted, but they did.
Ouch, is that easily fixable?

Should be yeah, I just hope you didn't change thie skin colors. It should be about a five minute fix for me, but I'm feeling ungodly apathetic, so I think I'll just do it tomorrow.

July 23, 2011, 12:23:42 AM #685 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 12:28:08 AM by Puraidou Beoulve
Quote from: Majora on July 23, 2011, 12:20:24 AM
Should be yeah, I just hope you didn't change thie skin colors. It should be about a five minute fix for me, but I'm feeling ungodly apathetic, so I think I'll just do it tomorrow.
No skin changes, just the cloak. Skin stays the same for everything, even the Red Demon one xD (not uploading it as requested)

Anyway, you got the file? Then i'll lock it and head to bed.

The files included were quickies, tomorrow i'll work it out like i normally do. I'll make it less saturated for sure.

Holy conversations man.

I thought I was gonna see some sexy updates :c

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 23, 2011, 12:29:48 AM
Holy conversations man.

I thought I was gonna see some sexy updates :c
Soon dude, soon. I'm going to re-edit the textures tomorrow for more smooth and less saturated textures.

Well i'm off to bed, be back tomorrow!


Don't worry Italion, you shouls see some in the near future...I hope. As soon as I get the motivation I swear. Twilight Saria is next, then I'll probably finish Oracles Link, and from there I don't know.