Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

 :srs: Nobody's chillin out until I get it through that you guys think everything is all colorful when it shouldn't be I already know Brawl was the least saturated but people like Toon Link and Ness still just are too bright. Maybe It's just me because I'm trying to create that ominous feeling but whatever do as you wish.

Don't even think of insulting my eyes because I WILL get you!

How about you get your butt out and let BB and me do our thing, k?
You go play your gray-scale Brawl somewhere else >_>


July 27, 2011, 09:14:38 PM #752 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:22:38 PM by Triforce Zelda
What are you tryin to say?  :>.>: I ain't trin to start nothin here, but I don't take crap from nobody.

You kniow what, nevermind, I was just trying to put in some advice but apparently you're just telling me to go off somewhere and die so forget it. Forget I was even here  :notimp:

< [censored]in' and moanin' about something that I have no jurisdiction over but think I my opinion is much more important than anyone elses >

-_-

July 27, 2011, 09:23:18 PM #754 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:26:01 PM by Triforce Zelda
Just nevermind, this is pointless... Ya'll is overreacting damn... :>.>palm:

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 09:23:18 PMJust nevermind, this is pointless... Ya'll is overreacting damn... :>.>palm:
And the most ironic statement of the year goes to... r)

WHAT?!? :rage: THAT'S it!!! You wanna take this OUTSIDE?!?

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 09:28:06 PM
WHAT?!? :rage: THAT'S it!!! You wanna take this OUTSIDE?!?

XD

Oh my god.

As much as I'm loving this, perhaps we should get back on topic?

Yeah.

Easy. Not the place to do this. Go somewhere else and don't clutter Black Boo's thread.

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on July 27, 2011, 09:06:50 PM:srs: Nobody's chillin out until I get it through that you guys think everything is all colorful when it shouldn't be I already know Brawl was the least saturated but people like Toon Link and Ness still just are too bright. Maybe It's just me because I'm trying to create that ominous feeling but whatever do as you wish. Don't even think of insulting my eyes because I WILL get you!

Excuse me, but I'm legally blind, and I can tell you that Saria is far from "bright and cartoony," along with half of the other brawl cast. And Toon Link and Ness are supposed to be bright like that, that's how they were originally designed. Nintendo toned them down a bit, but they still wanted to stay true to the original designs. And even so, it's not like there's no such thing as brightly colored clothes. only fabrics like denim and leather shouldn't have brightly colored versions, but even then, they still do. I have seen hot pink leather before.

I'm only asking you to realax and please stop trying to force your point in my thread. We get that you think a lot of the hacks on brawlvault have high saturation. I do too. I also agree with you that Pride's midna recolors have quite a bit too much saturation as well. But I disagree when you say that Saria is too brightly colored. Think twice before you go up against an art major in an argument about colors.

Good day sir.

you're overreacting is what you'e doing. i'm going to say this as nicely as I can. Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't think I will use it.

Now if everyone here has finally cooled down, I'm going to get back to work.

July 27, 2011, 09:43:32 PM #761 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:50:10 PM by Triforce Zelda
That's all you had to say. Good luck with your hacks.

On a side-note, I was only saying desaturation to about Bowser's level. Maybe i should've put that.

I apologize for takin up a page of your thread, I'm just not in a good mood today.

Join the club.

And I'm pretty sure she's at that level.


Ok, I think this is going to be the last preview. There's not a whole lot more I can think to do with this right now.



I'll probably release her in a couple days. I have a commission to work on.