Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Majora on August 20, 2011, 04:17:55 AM
The Great Undertaking:

I am going to take Bowser and make him...HUMAN! ..and female!. I will actually be making him into a character very similar to my avatar, but with the non-Majora color scheme. This is...going to be difficult, but if you have faith in me, I assure you it will get done...sometime. I still have other projects >.> I need to stop getting distracted...

Like everyone said, sounds interesting! ;O

Unlike everyone else said, I have faith that you can get it done and it'll be awesome! (Although I'm sure they have faith too.)

Bowser has that second shell that he's in for his up-B/roll/etc too, right? Would that be a part of the finished product as well?

And the side-B would be an awkward move. Just saying.

I did have faith, my way of saying it was the 'Good luck to you' D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I can't wait to see this, and i'm sure there will be a Majora version as well :P

Once I see some previews of this Human and Female Bowser, then I'll hype. Unlike others..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 20, 2011, 05:37:13 PM
Once I see some previews of this Human and Female Bowser, then I'll hype. Unlike others..

Same.

I won't start believing it until I see it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Celsius on August 20, 2011, 01:07:00 PM
I can't wait to see this, and i'm sure there will be a Majora version as well :P
me too
even if the family may disappear, the time we spent together will not...
Check out my DeviantArt:
http://sigufaira.deviantart.com/
Check out my Youtube too!: http://www.youtube.com/user/faira0496?feature=watch
3DS FC: 0559-7845-4582
other info:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

personas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/spoiler]

im sure its possible...

so why not?? its mostly texture stuff, and the shell and head...

but yeah, if u wanna make a female human, it might be a bit more difficult... xD

Okay so here's an update:

The face is really the challenging part, as well as making the body look a little more human. It's tough, but I'm working through it. Right now I'm trying to make the face look more feminine. Right now it looks like an alien reject from Ben 10.

so when do you think we'll see a preview?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chao is beautiful!!!!!
Dont give up because when chao gets mad people dies!!!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 20, 2011, 05:37:13 PM
Once I see some previews of this Human and Female Bowser, then I'll hype. Unlike others..
This, I'm a big skeptic about these things... I still don't see how this will look good, since Bowser's limbs are longer then normal limbs...

August 21, 2011, 01:15:32 AM #896 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:25:02 AM by Majora


...this is probably not going to animate well...

BUT TO HELL WIT IT IM STILL GOING TO TRY.

It's not done yet, I still have to work the shell intot he back scales/spikes. after that I'll let you guys know how this went :/

EDIT: Well this project came and went unusually quickly. I tried just patching the body polygon to see how the limbs and such would work with the animations.

Let's just say I'm going to have nightmares for the next three months.  :notimp:

To be honest... That really creeps me out. ._.

I'm not saying it looks bad, but... Just... Really creepy... Like some kinda boss enemy.

Quote from: Majora on August 21, 2011, 01:15:32 AM


...this is probably not going to animate well...

BUT TO HELL WIT IT IM STILL GOING TO TRY.

It's not done yet, I still have to work the shell intot he back scales/spikes. after that I'll let you guys know how this went :/

i aprove!

no, seriously, its looking great, but im sure it will look even greater when textured!

and i hope there arent any animations problems....
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I edited the other post.

Don't worry, I didn't come unprepared, I actually started this same character on Zelda. I just wanted Bowser's moves for her.

Still, it was great practice. I took the ugliest mother[censored]er Brawl had to offer and I made him into a semi-attracitve demi-dragoness. True it didn't patch well, but it's still a success in my bootk.