Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 36
Author Topic: Fire Emblem's Lucina PSA - WELCOMING AID!  (Read 162419 times)
PallaPal
Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: March 13, 2014, 11:22:17 PM »

Yep, it's possible.
    I see. Do you by any chance know how or what needs to be edited? I have no clue about what to look for either xp.

Oh by the way Heavy, I am working on a slightly tweaked version of the test files you sent. I kind of just worked on some things like making the Astra hits connect better, made it so Lucina doesn't drop so quickly until the actual attack part of her NAir Special, and did a few knockback adjustments here and there. I'll send it your way in a bit.

Hi

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: March 13, 2014, 11:32:30 PM »

I have a text file with a few coding tips and tricks, and wall jumping is in there.

It uses PSA notation, so it might take a while to "translate" into BBox.

It also requires you to have an empty action tab, so keep that in mind.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: March 14, 2014, 04:47:05 AM »

Oh by the way Heavy, I am working on a slightly tweaked version of the test files you sent. I kind of just worked on some things like making the Astra hits connect better, made it so Lucina doesn't drop so quickly until the actual attack part of her NAir Special, and did a few knockback adjustments here and there. I'll send it your way in a bit.

I got it, Thanks man. I'll test her again to see the changes, then get back to you.

EDIT: Okay I tested her again. The additions you made definitely helped out a lot. Her side b low, Astra, combos better. Her neutral b also works much better now, both air and ground versions.

Also that grab break away issue isn't really all that bad to deal with. You can still pummel them and throw them without any problems. Its just if you sit there holding them for like a second and a half they break free. Still not that bad, but I don't know how to fix that either.

Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 02:38:30 AM
    Okay I'm starting on Lucina's Final Smash. I got A new FinalDash animation done for her, since it was the easiest. I also semi-finished her FinalDashEnd as well. The only thing I didn't do was transition her to Wait1. Since RG is so good at doing that I might leave it up to him, and I'll do the rest.

Here's what I got done. I changed the angle of where she holds her sword, based off of what JamietheAuraUser said.

Trust me that it looks better in BrawlBox, than the gif.

EDIT:I have the beginning of her FinalEnd animated. It's not that great I know but like I said, I'm not that good at making attacks. I have yet to make her land and do the second strike. I just thought I'd give a progress report on what I have completed.

Here's what I did so far.

Here's a side view.

EDIT 2:Okay I now have the full attack animated. Just needs the transition again. Here it is, tell me what you guys think? I still have to do the FinalStart, and then I'll be done with the animating side of it.

Actually I still haven't done the air version. I guess that's next on the list then.
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:23:08 AM by HeavyD88 » Logged

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: March 15, 2014, 08:36:51 AM »

I got it, Thanks man. I'll test her again to see the changes, then get back to you.

EDIT: Okay I tested her again. The additions you made definitely helped out a lot. Her side b low, Astra, combos better. Her neutral b also works much better now, both air and ground versions.

Also that grab break away issue isn't really all that bad to deal with. You can still pummel them and throw them without any problems. Its just if you sit there holding them for like a second and a half they break free. Still not that bad, but I don't know how to fix that either.

Okay I'm starting on Lucina's Final Smash. I got A new FinalDash animation done for her, since it was the easiest. I also semi-finished her FinalDashEnd as well. The only thing I didn't do was transition her to Wait1. Since RG is so good at doing that I might leave it up to him, and I'll do the rest.

Here's what I got done. I changed the angle of where she holds her sword, based off of what JamietheAuraUser said.

EDIT:I have the beginning of her FinalEnd animated. It's not that great I know but like I said, I'm not that good at making attacks. I have yet to make her land and do the second strike. I just thought I'd give a progress report on what I have completed.

Here's a side view.

EDIT 2:Okay I now have the full attack animated. Just needs the transition again. Here it is, tell me what you guys think? I still have to do the FinalStart, and then I'll be done with the animating side of it.

Actually I still haven't done the air version. I guess that's next on the list then.
    Those look really nice man! Very fluent and nice. Great Job!

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #154 on: March 15, 2014, 09:17:21 AM »

Here's a side view.

These animations look great! But, for the last one, when she slashed through the opponent, make her right arm a little more backward than it currently is...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: March 15, 2014, 09:35:20 AM »

These animations look great! But, for the last one, when she slashed through the opponent, make her right arm a little more backward than it currently is...
    What do you mean exactly? Like when she's done passing through or just after the swing itself?

That's what she does in game. Her arm ends at that angle. I could adjust it though, so it makes more sense I suppose. Thanks for the feedback though.
    « Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:37:23 AM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #156 on: March 15, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »

What do you mean exactly? Like when she's done passing through or just after the swing itself?

That's what she does in game. Her arm ends at that angle. I could adjust it though, so it makes more sense I suppose. Thanks for the feedback though.
    When she's done passing through... I didn't play the games, I'm just inspired by alot of swords(wo)men who do this kind of move

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: March 15, 2014, 06:44:08 PM »

Yeah, I guess I could revise it a little.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #158 on: March 15, 2014, 07:24:31 PM »

Yeah, I guess I could revise it a little.
    Yea, but that's not something... Well, not really a big deal...

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: March 15, 2014, 07:59:24 PM »

I know, but I like to make things that at least kinda make sense.

That's why I don't think this animation would really have an Air version. She's not a Bleach or DBZ character so it wouldn't make much sense to have her jumping mid air like that.

Then again they can all jump twice for some reason so, I don't know.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2014, 08:29:21 PM »

I know, but I like to make things that at least kinda make sense.

That's why I don't think this animation would really have an Air version. She's not a Bleach or DBZ character so it wouldn't make much sense to have her jumping mid air like that.

Then again they can all jump twice for some reason so, I don't know.
    2D Battle games are better with double jump... And they all come from different worlds... So reality physics doesn't affect them completly... That's always what I'm telling myself xD
    Owell, if you want to make a sensed aerial version, make her skip the 1st part of your animation and make the thrust directly as dive.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: March 16, 2014, 05:16:06 AM »

Okay, I got her Final Smash PSA'd. There are just a few things I have to tweak, and I'll be done with it and post an update to see what people think.

Yuuki Terumi
    Hyper Kitten

Alright, no more games!

• Awards Fiery Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: March 16, 2014, 10:29:04 AM »

2D Battle games are better with double jump...

Guilty Gear did that.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: March 16, 2014, 12:12:55 PM »

Okay, I got her Final Smash PSA'd. There are just a few things I have to tweak, and I'll be done with it and post an update to see what people think.

I'd love to see the coding.

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: March 16, 2014, 05:32:25 PM »

Well its nothing special. I'll post it a little later, seeing as I just woke up. If anyone feels it needs something just say so.

EDIT:Alright guys here she is. I didn't do anything to the Air FS though. But it still uses the coding from the ground one, just to let you all know.
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:15:00 AM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 36
    Print
    Jump to: