Fire Emblem's Lucina PSA - WELCOMING AID!

Started by PallaPal, February 23, 2014, 10:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on October 23, 2014, 05:53:29 PMI am keeping track of Unbound's progress, but I definitely want to see how far I could take a build based off of the initial 2.0 Lucina release as well. Oh also thanks for following and supporting this PSA project for as long as you have by the way ^^
Oh, that's interesting. While I greatly enjoy many of the changes Lucina has received in Unbound (mostly balancing and such), there is also a uniqueness to the 2.0 build that I'd like to see return. I guess I'm hoping for a happy medium between Unbound's build and your new build sometime in the future.

Also, I appreciate the kind words. This PSA is one of the few available that actually feels appropriate gameplay wise compared to the actual roster, and has much potential to keep improving - if I can be a small contributor in allowing that to continue, then I'm happy to keep supporting the project.