BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vyse on March 09, 2014, 11:44:54 PM
I'm seeing that you edited it on the 5th. You probably ran into the same issue this guy did, which was fixed shortly afterward.

I've restored your ownership.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

The Edit Action doesn't work for me. When I click it nothing happens.

Clear your cache. All it does is open a new tab, so if you're blocking pop-ups or something, that may be affecting it.

For the SFXs, nothing happens when I click "Play Youtube Preview". I cleared my cache but that didn't fix it.

When you open a kind of hack (for example, character hacks), the order of the items is wrong, when they're from the same day. I mean, items with the same date are apparently inverted in appearance. Older days appear below, but older hacks on the same day are on top. They don't seem to be listed by ID, which would always keep the correct order and fix it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I think this is the correct thread for this.
Anyway, I have 5 character mods, one for Marth, and four for PM Roy (listed under custom character). All of the Roy pages seems to be pretty much completely broken.

The download links do not work, and there's no edit button. And when I click my name to view all my mods, it only shows the Marth one. The Marth one's download link and edit button work fine.
The Roy mods worked fine before I listed them as custom characters, rather than Marth mods.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

March 10, 2014, 09:57:16 PM #111 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:03:11 PM by Vyse
You edited them on the fifth and ran into the same problem this guy and this guy did. I've restored your ownership of those entries.

As for your links, it looks like they're broken because you made them broken. You have things like https//www.dropbox.com/s/nfouti2z5y1twlj/Smash%203%20Master%20Lord%20Roy%20Extra.rar (notice the missing colon after https). Now that you own them again, you can edit them and fix them. (I fixed one myself just to make sure nothing else was broken.)

Thank you! And that's really weird about the missing colon, I'm 100% sure those links worked before I edited on the 5th, and I hadn't changed the urls since. I just went in and fixed them all, though the problem still wasn't a missing colon, it was "https://https://www...". o.O
It's all fixed now, though.

Edit: Oh, and I should probably mention that the the vault visuals look great.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

I made the reports box when editing entries red, because people kept not noticing it.

March 11, 2014, 01:51:25 AM #114 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:53:50 AM by KnightMario
Quote from: Crixler on March 10, 2014, 10:04:12 PM
Thank you! And that's really weird about the missing colon, I'm 100% sure those links worked before I edited on the 5th, and I hadn't changed the urls since. I just went in and fixed them all, though the problem still wasn't a missing colon, it was "https://https://www...". o.O
It's all fixed now, though.

Edit: Oh, and I should probably mention that the the vault visuals look great.
SJS just changed it to that ( http thing) then changed it back. Weird.
Also it may just be that I am on iPad or that SJS was editing it, but the edit button doesn't work for me on the iPad. But the add picture button works.
Something to look into I guess

Edit: He said removing the report caused the https issue.
Strange.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I can't seem to find a way to only search for textures on a character, or only 1 specific type of hack

March 12, 2014, 03:56:24 AM #116 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 03:57:15 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on March 12, 2014, 03:13:37 AM
I can't seem to find a way to only search for textures on a character, or only 1 specific type of hack
You mean, you want to be able to search for a hack who only has "Texture" as Subtype (Meaning, it'd not show anything with more than the "Texture" subtype, ie Vertex)?.

As for specific characters, there's a drop-down labelled "Target" at the bottom, which would allow you to do just that.

I think there should be an option, so you can see PSA's, Vertexzes, Textures, or none.
I dislike not being able to go straight to the PSA's, and having to search.
Granted, I don't MIND it. It could just be a bit easier, is all.

For example. A dropbox, where it could say
View PSA's
View Vertexes
View Textures

Like how there'es the "View CSP's" and "CSS" and stuff.

Just my idea, not expecting anything big to happen.

Is it just me, or are the BV signatures with the download counts and such no longer updating? Not a big deal if it is, just noticed the download count doesn't match between my sig and my profile.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

It always did that. I believe its set to refresh at specific times.