BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Scout on March 13, 2014, 12:49:28 AM
It always did that. I believe its set to refresh at specific times.

Ah, alright. Guess I never noticed before :P Thanks.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Albafika on March 12, 2014, 03:56:24 AM
You mean, you want to be able to search for a hack who only has "Texture" as Subtype (Meaning, it'd not show anything with more than the "Texture" subtype, ie Vertex)?.

Yes this exactly, I could do that on the old brawlvault but I can't since the new updates

Actually, I haven't updated signatures yet. I deemed those a pretty low priority. I'll get to them.

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on March 13, 2014, 02:11:11 AM
Yes this exactly, I could do that on the old brawlvault but I can't since the new updates
I'm pretty sure the old behavior is a bug, not the new. I can maybe add an option for it, though.

Hey Vyse.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/hBrawlView.php?MainType=SFX&Target=Link
Notice something wrong with that URL? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 14, 2014, 11:51:57 AM #124 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:38:49 PM by Rᴇɪ Lᴀᴠᴀᴄ


Is it possible to create seperate categories for Mewtwo and Roy? I know they are only part of Project M, but there are many entries for them, and it's kinda hard to find them because of all the Lucario and Marth/Ike entries mixed up with them.

Quote from: Iconking on March 23, 2014, 06:11:22 PM
Is it possible to create seperate categories for Mewtwo and Roy? I know they are only part of Project M, but there are many entries for them, and it's kinda hard to find them because of all the Lucario and Marth/Ike entries mixed up with them.
Mewtwo, in Project: M, goes under "Custom Characters." Roy would go under Marth because he still uses Marth's boneset.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey, I just have a question. I was looking through my old uploads and I noticed that 2 of them have a new "Featured" icon. I'm just wondering where and when this featuring happened, because this is the first time I'm seeing it, and I don't think that that icon existed on the old BV design.

Remember. The new BV has a feature button that shows which hacks were featured.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 23, 2014, 10:37:28 PM #130 Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:38:29 PM by Miacis
As for when and where it happened:
- On the KCMM Blog
- In January this year

Here are the posts with your SSE Cave (along with a bunch of other SSE stages), and the one for your Metal Cavern.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202877
There is no list of credits what so ever in this pack. Not even a Credits.txt in the huge 110 MB .zip There's also no ReadMe.txt either. Not sure if there's any of the user's work in here though, but it's likely there is nothing that was made by the uploader in this pack.The uploader also "Writes Like This".

This pack breaks 2/3 of the BV rules for Packs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 24, 2014, 06:18:04 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202877
There is no list of credits what so ever in this pack. Not even a Credits.txt in the huge 110 MB .zip There's also no ReadMe.txt either. Not sure if there's any of the user's work in here though, but it's likely there is nothing that was made by the uploader in this pack.The uploader also "Writes Like This".

This pack breaks 2/3 of the BV rules for Packs.
Dealt with.

March 24, 2014, 06:33:02 PM #133 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 06:34:03 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: Albafika on March 24, 2014, 06:29:31 PM
Dealt with.
Thanks.

[censored]...

I just noticed I posed on the wrong thread. I swore I clicked on the BV Problems link...

Could my posts perhaps be moved? Or is it not worth it, since the issue has been resolved?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I feel like on April fools or something replacing marth's picture link with Roy and custom's with mewtwo.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P