BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 02, 2014, 10:09:38 PM #285 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 10:14:34 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: KingOfChaos on August 02, 2014, 09:49:45 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205360
I'm shocked at the stupidity of people these days.

Deleted. Thank you for your time!



Hey guys,
So I sent SonicWolf a beta of little mac and he released it as his own work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205584

Can you please delete it?

Quote from: ThriceWise on August 12, 2014, 04:16:09 PM
Hey guys,
So I sent SonicWolf a beta of little mac and he released it as his own work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205584

Can you please delete it?
that wasn't me who released it, my son keeps getting on my device and post stuff.

Quote from: SonicDK on August 12, 2014, 04:50:38 PM
that wasn't me who released it, my son keeps getting on my device and post stuff.
"Son."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 12, 2014, 05:16:18 PM #291 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 05:18:05 PM by SonicDK
Yeah, I have a son

Post Merge: August 12, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

Can you please erase these comments, people are going to keep downloading his hack.

Your "son" couldn't be old enough to know how to upload to a file hosting site, then make a Vault entry. You're only 23, according to your profile.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 12, 2014, 05:53:23 PM #293 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 05:54:24 PM by SonicDK
He's 6, long story.

lol You should stop. You definitely don't have a son and you're probably only 14.

Perhaps his son is a Brawl Vault uploading prodigy.


August 12, 2014, 07:03:17 PM #296 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:09:07 PM by Venusaur137
People who steal other people's hacks and post it as their own, only to claim it was their non-existant son, are scumbags. (Boy that was a long sentence!)

Also is it just my computer or is every reported hack I see on the vault coloured red but lacking the actual reported issue?

Anyone else having that issue?

"PSA expert". I've never seen a PSA expert whose both a thief AND has no hacks.

August 12, 2014, 07:28:33 PM #297 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:34:13 PM by SonicDK
Quote from: Venusaur137 on August 12, 2014, 07:03:17 PM
People who steal other people's hacks and post it as their own, only to claim it was their non-existant son, are scumbags. (Boy that was a long sentence!)

Also is it just my computer or is every reported hack I see on the vault coloured red but lacking the actual reported issue?

Anyone else having that issue?

"PSA expert". I've never seen a PSA expert whose both a thief AND has no hacks.
yeah Ok, how do you know that I don't if you never seen me,my son, or now anything about my life

Quote from: Venusaur137 on August 12, 2014, 07:03:17 PMAlso is it just my computer or is every reported hack I see on the vault coloured red but lacking the actual reported issue?

Anyone else having that issue?
It's the new way Reports are handled now. On a Reported submission, there's a red exclamation point. Click on it, and you'll see every report the submission has.

Quote from: Venusaur137 on August 12, 2014, 07:03:17 PM"PSA expert". I've never seen a PSA expert whose both a thief AND has no hacks.
While I agree, this isn't the place for someone to add their two cents to something.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

August 12, 2014, 07:41:08 PM #299 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 07:42:40 PM by DTST
Quote from: SonicDK on August 12, 2014, 07:28:33 PM
yeah Ok, how do you know that I don't if you never seen me,my son, or now anything about my life

I guess your "son" made that video that was on the download too.


Anyway my mod keeps getting a invalid report i even PMed the guy telling him my pack doesn't cause the problem twice with no reply, every time i remove the report he does it again.  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205029
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.