BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 12:59:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).

Guys, keep an eye on that reporter.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204203

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141

Looks like a troll reporter. I suggest you revoke his reporting rights before it gets out of hand.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

He sure has a thing against you, Kingy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2014, 04:59:46 AM
He sure has a thing against you, Kingy.
He's likely a troll, Seg. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206376

This guy just uploaded this since it wasnt originally posted on the vault.

Is this allowed? Wasn't sure so I wanted to post here instead of reporting it first.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 25, 2014, 06:53:46 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206376

This guy just uploaded this since it wasnt originally posted on the vault.

Is this allowed? Wasn't sure so I wanted to post here instead of reporting it first.

The only thing I could find in the Brawl Vault submission rules about it was this: "Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be plagiarizing another's work will be banned indefinitely from submitting to Brawl Vault.", but he did credit and want to collab the author for it, and said that he was just reuploading it. Also, the Brawl Vault Staff, when reviewing it, can just simply say whether or not it would be legal or not; I mean, they'd get notified of it anyways.

P.S. This should have gone here.

September 25, 2014, 07:18:41 PM #351 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 07:20:32 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 25, 2014, 06:53:46 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206376

This guy just uploaded this since it wasnt originally posted on the vault.

Is this allowed? Wasn't sure so I wanted to post here instead of reporting it first.

If it's not originally on the Vault, I'd say leave it. Did a few searches, and I can't find anything of the similar variety.

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 07:09:56 PM
P.S. This should have gone here.

You do realize that thread is locked, right? Nobody can post there even if you wanted to...

September 25, 2014, 10:13:06 PM #352 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 10:30:41 PM by KingOfChaos
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204074
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
Whatever happened to removing this user's reporting rights? It's clear he's not going to stop.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 26, 2014, 12:00:19 PM #353 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 12:27:42 PM by Scout
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 10:13:06 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204074
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
Whatever happened to removing this user's reporting rights? It's clear he's not going to stop.
Wait a sec...
The mods did that already, we recieved a PM about it...

Quote
XXXknucklesXXX has reported the below personal message, sent by KingOfChaos, for the following reason:
he is begin so rude to me

Below are the original contents of the personal message which was reported:
Quote from: KingOfChaos on 23-09-2014, 21:05:28
Amin Naddaf

Your warning level has increased for the following reason: Flaming. Insulting another user through an invalid Brawl Vault entry.<br /><br />Your sanction will last for 7 days (1 week).

This action was done from your profile. If you have a question about this moderation, or if you wish to challenge it, visit the Moderation Corner. Make sure you read the rules first!

Admins, please, it is evident hes here to just to mess things up, can anyone please block him? Unless he's bypassing the ban...

Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 12:27:42 PM

I sent a PM to the guy, handled the challenged reports and submited a request to remove his reporting rights. Now we wait.

Resolved.

Quote from: Scout on September 26, 2014, 12:00:19 PM
The mods did that already, we recieved a PM about it...
Nothing in that says he lost his reporting privilege.

Quote from: Vyse on September 26, 2014, 01:06:06 PM
Resolved.
Nothing in that says he lost his reporting privilege.

Ah, I get it now. My bad then, thanks.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=38465&Moderated=All
This user have the same hack at least 4 times... It's "mega kygre".
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.