BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 11, 2015, 12:29:07 PM #465 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 12:39:32 PM by windhunter7
I found a bug in Brawl Vault:

I noticed that collaborated hacks show all of the collaborators normally fine, when logged in, but not when a person's logged off of kc-mm. I double-checked this by testing 2 random collabed hacks, in 2 different browsers, which means that people can't get credit, which is much more major of a bug than I initially thought.(I initially thought it was a totally different, non-serious bug.) To see what I mean, you can check any hack that is collaborated by anyone, and then log out and go to the same hack to see that nobody is collaborated.

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 11, 2015, 12:29:07 PM
I found a bug in Brawl Vault:

I noticed that collaborated hacks show all of the collaborators normally fine, when logged in, but not when a person's logged off of kc-mm. I double-checked this by testing 2 random collabed hacks, in 2 different browsers, which means that people can't get credit, which is much more major of a bug than I initially thought.(I initially thought it was a totally different, non-serious bug.) To see what I mean, you can check any hack that is collaborated by anyone, and then log out and go to the same hack to see that nobody is collaborated.
I can confirm this as well.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The tests i did were:
Logged in: Chrome, IE, Firefox. All 3 show the collaborations.
Not logged in: Chrome, IE, Firefox. All 3 did NOT show the collaborations.

January 11, 2015, 07:02:37 PM #467 Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 08:30:20 PM by Vyse
Fixed, thanks.

Quote from: windhunter7 on January 07, 2015, 12:36:44 AM
I loved how before with Brawl Vault, you could right-click on the numbers representing the pages to go through, and click "Open in a new tab", so I was wondering if you could bring that functionality back or not.
Those numbers aren't actual links, so no. But BV still supports page numbers in URLs for backwards compatibility. Didn't want to break any links that might be out there on the internet. So you can still link directly to a particular page by adding "&Page=X" to any search results URL, e.g. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?MainType=Audio&Page=10

I'm surprised this thread actually died, but here's a Revive. :V

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=40718&Moderated=All
Noob alert. The guy uploaded the same thing 9 times. And even then, the submission itself breaks the rules, as it's a request for something to get done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

All entries deleted with the last one telling him to post in the forum instead.

Thank you kindly!

The "Noob" Who you deleted the multiple posts, keeps on posting in the wrong threads.
He keeps asking for someone to make him a Model and Moveset.
I keep telling the kid, that no one who makes good movesets, cares to make movesets, anymore.
And especially not by request. And Definantly not on the wrong thread.

I reported him, but no response. So I am assuming perhaps I should post here.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on February 19, 2015, 03:06:54 PM
The "Noob" Who you deleted the multiple posts, keeps on posting in the wrong threads.
He keeps asking for someone to make him a Model and Moveset.
I keep telling the kid, that no one who makes good movesets, cares to make movesets, anymore.
And especially not by request. And Definantly not on the wrong thread.

I reported him, but no response. So I am assuming perhaps I should post here.
Wrong topic..
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=2555.2940

I don't wish to get a warning for necroposting.
Which is why I didn't post there.

I think the Board Problems and Suggestions thread is exempt from the Necroposing rule. Same goes for this thread as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 20, 2015, 03:33:23 PM #474 Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 03:38:59 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Vyse on November 20, 2011, 07:02:54 AM
Exemptions from necroposting:
  • Stickied topics.

Next time, just report and leave it at that.

I had reported a link, without realisng it was made before Project M or Brawl Ex was made.
As such, I'd like if it would be removed.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28103
This Link.
Thanks to Kitsu-Chan for telling me.



March 12, 2015, 07:42:14 PM #478 Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 07:43:48 PM by Nαnobuds
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207972

Why does this guy still have posting privileges?

Everything he does is wrong and reported, yet he keeps going.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on March 12, 2015, 07:42:14 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207972

Why does this guy still have posting privileges?

Everything he does is wrong and reported, yet he keeps going.

I've asked the same question multiple times lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.