BrawlVault: Feedback and Updates

Started by Vyse, March 05, 2014, 02:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on May 20, 2015, 10:58:15 PM
For [censored]s sake, this report.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208533

I should just put a picture of the main window with no file loaded. That would be golden.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 20, 2015, 11:51:11 PM
I should just put a picture of the main window with no file loaded. That would be golden.
Please do it. People are so gullible.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





The blog link ain't working for me, is it something from my side?

Nope. I just got it when I tried, too. :-\

Quote from: Scout on May 24, 2015, 01:43:39 AM
The blog link ain't working for me, is it something from my side?
It works for me. Try clearing your browser cache.

Though it might be something related to the 503 i just got on the forum.

It's not loading for me either.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


May 24, 2015, 11:22:23 PM #517 Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:48:10 PM by A Bloody Canadian
It ain't loading on my end.

EDIT: It works now.

Quote from: Seria on May 24, 2015, 02:11:12 AM
It works for me. Try clearing your browser cache.

Though it might be something related to the 503 i just got on the forum.

I did the thing, no dice. I'll wait it out.

I think it's connected to the 503's lately again. Cause i get 503's here and on the blog now.

Just tried it again, and it failed... Odd...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208564
I think I recall links to DA being allowed.

If so, then the report is invalid.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I see no problem with your mod...

Dunno what his problems is. O_O

The mod was reported because the download link is through DeviantArt.

I recall Gamidame_K asking about it a few months back, and he was given the okay.

I believe as long as you don't have to log in or be re-directed (i.e. 4shared and ad.fly), you can use whatever website you please.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

He even gives instructions on how to download from DA. It's fine for me. He has a link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]