Pokèmon Battles Evolved (Help Wanted) Updated 8/21 Applications available

Started by Makarew, March 25, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I haven't gotten any freezes, so it's probably stage related. I haven't used them all yet. What stages does it freeze on?

Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 03:56:09 AM
I haven't gotten any freezes, so it's probably stage related. I haven't used them all yet. What stages does it freeze on?
I don't even remember... Me and my brother were messing with it earlier. I didn't really pay much attention.... Did you replace all of the stages? Some of them like Smashville still had the same cosmetics. If I remember when I clicked on that one the game froze..

I haven't gotten to cosmetics on some, but the only ones that aren't replaced are Hanenbow, Greenhill Zone, and Green Greens.

Alright. So that might be why the one that looked like Smashville froze... K... Smashville is my favorite stage, so I was slightly disappointed when I clicked on it and the game froze.  :P

Don't think I'm going to be able to get the stages working. I tried to fix it, now I have no CSS. Time to use the backup.

June 25, 2014, 04:23:06 AM #35 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:25:12 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 04:20:20 AM
Don't think I'm going to be able to get the stages working. I tried to fix it, now I have no CSS. Time to use the backup.
Yeah... I'm working on the CSS right now, so I don't want to take time away from that to play test... So I'm gonna focus on that.

Does anyone want to help playtest this for us? The help would be greatly appreciated! :D


Please?... I'm begging. :P lol

I'm just going to look for freezes now. Don't want to mess with anything else because I don't want to screw up royally again.

Post Merge: June 25, 2014, 04:32:21 AM

Well, this isn't good. I just put my backup on my SD card and still no CSS.




I got an original Common5 and inserted MiscData[80] from sc_selmap_en from the old one. In mu_menumain I replaced MenuRule_en with an original.

I think I need to use a new SD card. I just tried again and mu_menumain didn't load and it froze when I selected Brawl.

Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 04:46:49 AM
I got an original Common5 and inserted MiscData[80] from sc_selmap_en from the old one. In mu_menumain I replaced MenuRule_en with an original.

I think I need to use a new SD card. I just tried again and mu_menumain didn't load and it froze when I selected Brawl.
I don't know what to tell you... but good luck. I have had odd problems like that before, then sometimes randomly things just work! And at that point I just don't question it and continue working. :P

Let's see if it works tomorrow. It might be because my SD card's been working for a while, or maybe it just needs new tape.

Quote from: Makarew on June 25, 2014, 04:50:59 AM
Let's see if it works tomorrow. It might be because my SD card's been working for a while, or maybe it just needs new tape.
Tape?...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, tape. My SD card has the lock broken off, so I have to use tape in place of it and sometimes the tape breaks.