Pokèmon Battles Evolved (Help Wanted) Updated 8/21 Applications available

Started by Makarew, March 25, 2014, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, looks like we won't be able to make the date for release due to IRL stuff. We should be able to release it before September.

August 15, 2014, 01:40:20 AM #46 Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 03:20:00 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Update on my progress.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: August 15, 2014, 03:19:55 AM

Only have 3 characters left to do. Pickachu, Jiggly, and Lucario. I should be able to get those done tomorrow. After that the CSPs should all be complete.  :kdance:

Is this still going on, because I am gonna start a PSA, and I'm wondering if I can help in animations some how

Yes it is. It should be released within the month, however, SFX will not be done and if it is, it will likely push release back a while.


Quote from: Makarew on August 21, 2014, 08:43:03 PM
Yes it is. It should be released within the month, however, SFX will not be done and if it is, it will likely push release back a while.
need help with anything animation related

Anything PSA related. Send me something you've done and it depends on quality.

I'm working on a deoxys PSA, I might need help with it if I want it to be one of the best PSA's in the vault, but it looks pretty good so far

I will make a great Empolion PSA over falco. But I might need help to get rid of the gun.

This sounds awesome,  being a competitive player of both pokemon and smash. Could I do some stages and music? (Neither would be made by me, but I always credit). It'll all be Pokemon related (obviously). Also, will Ivysaur and Squirtle be staying? And will Aggron be a character?

Please use the application for stages in the OP and sorry, but you can't do music. Ivysaur and Squirtle are replaced by Venesaur and Blastoise. Aggron probably won't, but there's always a chance.

Quote from: Makarew on August 26, 2014, 01:54:22 AM
Please use the application for stages in the OP and sorry, but you can't do music. Ivysaur and Squirtle are replaced by Venesaur and Blastoise. Aggron probably won't, but there's always a chance.

I thought blastoise was over bowser lol. Also oops, didn't see that, I'll do that soon. :p

Post Merge: August 27, 2014, 02:53:42 PM

Oh yeah, almost forgot, If I can't do music, I'd like to at least recommend you to check out Pokemon Reorchestrated, their music is beautiful.

I would love an aggron PSA, he's my favorite pokemon
Quote from: Pikmin1211 on August 26, 2014, 01:44:52 AM
This sounds awesome,  being a competitive player of both pokemon and smash. Could I do some stages and music? (Neither would be made by me, but I always credit). It'll all be Pokemon related (obviously). Also, will Ivysaur and Squirtle be staying? And will Aggron be a character?

hey i think it may be too late but could I join and if so how I don't see any aplications and i love pokemon so if you can please let me join I can animate, psa, rig, and play test and I have alot of free time till i have finals( a senior in high school btw) but yeah so please :af2: ;D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 02, 2014, 03:09:10 AM
hey i think it may be too late but could I join and if so how I don't see any aplications and i love pokemon so if you can please let me join I can animate, psa, rig, and play test and I have alot of free time till i have finals( a senior in high school btw) but yeah so please :af2: ;D :)

The applications are in the bottom of the OP.