Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have an issue wioth this mod. Every time i finish a game I crash, anyone else having this

Hi! I just LOVE these hacks, and would like to apply for play tester!

What region do you live in? - USA

Do you play Smash with others or mostly with CPU's? - Others

What are you running on? Nintendo Wii? Nintendo Wii U? Dolphin? - Wii U

How much time do you have available? - Tons.

Can you share videos, such as streaming and/or upload youtube videos? We Want To Spread The Word! - I don't have a capture card, but I can record videos.

Have you played hacks before? Whats your method of loading(Hacked/Hackless)? - I've played hacks tons, but use Hackless so I don't risk bricking my new Wii U.

Quote from: r_stronghammer on July 08, 2014, 03:52:55 PM
Hi! I just LOVE these hacks, and would like to apply for play tester!
I don't exactly know where SmashKing64 is in terms of working on this project anymore, but by all means, please, go ahead and play test the stuff. Report anything you find. I know I haven't been working on this one much lately because I'm working on another project. :P

(Subscribing) Are Samus and Zero Suit Samus separated COMPLETELY or just have seperate slots? If you mentioed it on the first page, I may not have noticed due to my dislike of reading things :p
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 09, 2014, 08:17:28 AM
(Subscribing) Are Samus and Zero Suit Samus separated COMPLETELY or just have seperate slots? If you mentioed it on the first page, I may not have noticed due to my dislike of reading things :p
They should be still connected through the final smash. I haven't really played it recently and haven't checked, but I believe they still are because PM is based around competitive play which doesn't include smash balls, then there is no need to make samus and zss separate. :P

Haaaay. Aren't you one of those many cool people who helped out with making BrawlEx compatible with Project M?
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on July 09, 2014, 03:27:58 PM
Haaaay. Aren't you one of those many cool people who helped out with making BrawlEx compatible with Project M?
Yeah. That was me who initiated all of the BrawlEx + Project M mods with this thread. :P

July 13, 2014, 09:56:19 AM #172 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:57:12 AM by Dylanator1
Can't download it from the website cause it has a password.



Post Merge: July 13, 2014, 09:57:12 AM

Got it working

I'm wondering, Can anybody tell me why the clone tool crashes when I try to add a clone that I want?

Quote from: Davidchao22 on July 13, 2014, 11:18:43 PM
I'm wondering, Can anybody tell me why the clone tool crashes when I try to add a clone that I want?
Your probably doing something wrong, use the noob friendly tutorial or Sammi Husky's tutorial on youtube.

I watched that noob tutorial, and I just realized something after looking around Google. Everytime when I add more than 5 clones and try to change their name, THATS when it crashes.

July 27, 2014, 01:53:18 AM #176 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:00:06 AM by [TLoZ]Link
I have added in all alternative costumes :).
In other words,
All alternative costumes from Project M are now compatible in the next release!

Is it just me, or is the site down?

Hey guys. Can someone help me figure out the problem im having?

I had PM 3.02 working and wanted to try this one. I replaced the folders from PM 3.02 with the Unbound ones and try to boot. Gecko boots and I choose axnextframe as my hook but it only loads vanilla brawl and then crashes shortly after charselect. I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Did you make sure to use the codes provided with Unbound? Do you have the right kind of sd card? Are you sure you copied all of the correct files? Am I asking to many questions? :P

I would try deleting everything from the sd card, and then put the Unbound ones onto it. If that doesn't work, then there is a bigger issue.