ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on April 02, 2014, 04:26:52 AM
Funny thing is, I was here this afternoon and I didn't realize that the site was upside down. I saw an upside down preview picture and I thought that the user was just trolling with it as an AFD joke. Then when I came back a little while later, I realized that all of the BV artwork was flipped and I realized what happened.

On an unrelated note, have I posted one of my favorite Pokemon recently?


you beat me to it :/


So what happens now? Did I beat the system?

I'm still wondering what that blue cat thing is at the bottom...it's kind of creeping me out.
Purple all day, everyday.

Yeah, what is this thing?

Quote from: Taiko on April 02, 2014, 04:42:12 AM

So what happens now? Did I beat the system?
"pɐǝɥ ʎɯ ɟɟo spuɐɥ" ʎɐs puɐ ɟןoʍ ʇɐ ʇı ʍoɹɥʇ pןnoɥs ǝɥ 'ʇɐɥʇ ʇɐ buıɥbnɐן pǝıp ı ןʍɐן

April 02, 2014, 06:15:13 AM #140 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:16:34 AM by the_randomizer
My brain exploded lol
lol pǝpoldxǝ uᴉɐɹq ʎW

Quote from: Miacis on April 01, 2014, 11:24:03 AM
I should probably point out that there's a little award that can be obtained today and only today:

Ceiling Cat :  Awarded for posting something (???) on Upside-Down Day.

Actual condition will be revealed tomorrow.
Hint: I obtained it thanks to this very post.
FLOOR CAT

Everthing is normal! That was actually more fun then i expected.

April 02, 2014, 06:31:24 AM #143 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:42:04 AM by Miacis
And we're done. Sorry for a lack of award-giving these last few hours. I was giving them out manually all day, and I needed a few hours of sleep.
As most people seem to have noticed (but not everyone!), the trick was to post anything anywhere, as long as it had a picture in it. Even in quotes or in spoiler. Forum emoticons didn't count. Now that it's over, the award list should remain set in stone.

Props for this, by the way, that was pretty clever.

I guess that's it... hopefully you guys liked it enough and aren't too disoriented now, with the boards flipping AGAIN. :P

Nepeta is gonna stay with us a little longer though.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2014, 06:31:24 AM
And we're done. Sorry for a lack of award-giving these last few hours. I was giving them out manually all day, and I needed a few hours of sleep.
As most people seem to have noticed (but not everyone!), the trick was to post anything anywhere, as long as it had a picture in it. Even in quotes or in spoiler. Forum emoticons didn't count. Now that it's over, the award list should remain set in stone.

Props for this, by the way, that was pretty clever.

I guess that's it... hopefully you guys liked it enough and aren't too disoriented now, with the boards flipping AGAIN. :P

Nepeta is gonna stay with us a little longer though.
Well okay. I actually enjoyed that. Good thing i caught on to that picture thing, Because i normally don't use pictures at all! Well it was fun! Thanks for the April Fools game!

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2014, 06:31:24 AM
And we're done. Sorry for a lack of award-giving these last few hours. I was giving them out manually all day, and I needed a few hours of sleep.
As most people seem to have noticed (but not everyone!), the trick was to post anything anywhere, as long as it had a picture in it. Even in quotes or in spoiler. Forum emoticons didn't count. Now that it's over, the award list should remain set in stone.
Props for this, by the way, that was pretty clever.
I guess that's it... hopefully you guys liked it enough and aren't too disoriented now, with the boards flipping AGAIN. :P
Nepeta is gonna stay with us a little longer though.

Wow I feel even dumber then yesterday. I blame self-doubting

Also I'm happy bout that. The kitty thingy magig makes my day

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2014, 06:31:24 AM

Nepeta is gonna stay with us a little longer though.

Miacis I thought we told you no pets. :srs:



:>.>palm: for not noticing what to do sooner lol

Quote from: Miacis on April 02, 2014, 06:31:24 AM
Props for this, by the way, that was pretty clever.

I don't even know how I came up with it.

Yay we get to keep Nepeta :D

And aww I miss April foolz already...