ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.





I haves award please

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Should be posting in the complaints thread, but this seems more suitable. I recently completed the requirements for a certain award (or so I think). It's called the Ceiling Cat award, looks like this... . Mind updating my profile please?

kthx

April 02, 2014, 02:15:35 AM #122 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:21:35 AM by Diddy Kong
there we go i countered it in my avy xD i wanted it upside down on purpose :P

Post Merge: April 02, 2014, 02:19:32 AM

Quote from: iwantgames on April 02, 2014, 02:08:30 AM




I haves award please
Quote



Did I win yet? *SHOT*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302





this is just in case you don't accept my other one because everything isn't upside down  :P
I am not a cat lover

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

This is interesting...

WHY
Nepeta's even peeking out of the bottom of the post box o.o

April 02, 2014, 03:01:28 AM #127 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:06:57 AM by Diddy Kong

fricken photoshop kept trolling me wow my computer must have been haunted

in my times, ppl actually had fun with the reversed ideology day instead of cofusing on trying to get the award
yes, its related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1CbwvCfpk


Imma snipe this photo for shiggles
Though i have to admit my head got used to seeing upside down now can't wait to see how this looks tomorrow....


Wooo!!!                  upside down party!
             
this one kinda hurts my eyes but took me by surprise on brawlvault lol

Funny thing is, I was here this afternoon and I didn't realize that the site was upside down. I saw an upside down preview picture and I thought that the user was just trolling with it as an AFD joke. Then when I came back a little while later, I realized that all of the BV artwork was flipped and I realized what happened.

On an unrelated note, have I posted one of my favorite Pokemon recently?



Wow it does work.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



haha worked out better than I though it would