ɹɐǝp ɥo (April Fools 2014)

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

this is absolutely amazing.

pɹɐʍɐ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃɹoɟ ʇsoɯl∀

Imma need a a trip to the hospital after I'm done checking the vault  :>.>:
[move]                                                                                


˙ooʇ pɹɐʍɐ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃɹoɟ ʇsoɯlɐ ᴉ



¿ʍou pɹɐʍɐ sɐɥ uɐɔ I ,pɹɐʍɐ ǝɥʇ ʇǝƃ oʇ ʇoƃɹoɟ I

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

¡ooʇ pɹɐʍɐ ʎɯ ǝɯ ǝʌıƃ :af:
How do i shot web?

i must think of a way to counter this brb :P

Haven't gotten my award, time to cheat.




I should probably point out that there's a little award that can be obtained today and only today:

Ceiling Cat :  Awarded for posting something (???) on Upside-Down Day.

Actual condition will be revealed tomorrow.
Hint: I obtained it thanks to this very post.

April 02, 2014, 01:44:29 AM #114 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 01:45:40 AM by KnightMario

Can I haz reward now?

Had to do this because the guy above me did what I was going to do.
Stupid ninjas.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

April 02, 2014, 01:53:30 AM #115 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:55:44 AM by LuisBrawl


Can I haz award now?
[move]                                                                                

i liek frogs and munkeys


Quote from: KnightMario on April 02, 2014, 01:44:29 AM

Can I haz reward now?

Had to do this because the guy above me did what I was going to do.
Stupid ninjas.

You are very welcome.

....moew!

lame  :>.>palm: