Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 1237 times)
Zodiarck
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 26, 2014, 06:38:18 PM »

I am new to hacking, but I've homebrewed my wii etc. all I need to know is this, I downloaded the aqua mod and it still sounds like jigglypuff, there were some files I didnt know were to put like sfx and a bit others, so when I use them the game freezes, any suggestions or tips? also has happened to me with vanitas, and tera mod same sfx/freezing deal  I am not sure where I went wrong although there zip contained a lot more then the usual  FiT and motion

SonicBrawler
Magical Girl
Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:07:21 AM »

are you using Gecko OS or Riivolution? If u use gecko, the sfx might be over file size

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Ozan
    Hyper Kitten

Humanity is the bane of my existence.

• Awards Cookie Clicker! Good Citizen Shadow the Pinhog Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »

I am new to hacking, but I've homebrewed my wii etc. all I need to know is this, I downloaded the aqua mod and it still sounds like jigglypuff, there were some files I didnt know were to put like sfx and a bit others, so when I use them the game freezes, any suggestions or tips? also has happened to me with vanitas, and tera mod same sfx/freezing deal  I am not sure where I went wrong although there zip contained a lot more then the usual  FiT and motion
    If you're using Gecko, then SFX and Music will NOT work.

Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: