The Vault Staff is looking for Volunteers again! (4/29/14)

Started by Albafika, April 29, 2014, 11:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I would love to apply since i have nothing better to do with my life and i check the vault every 3 or so hours...

I need a life...  :oshi:
SSB is cool.

I'm on here almost everyday already, so I'd like to apply as well. I feel you guys already have too many pms, so I won't send one your way. But with my luck somebody has already been picked at the time of this post.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 30, 2014, 07:27:20 PM
I'm on here almost everyday already, so I'd like to apply as well. I feel you guys already have too many pms, so I won't send one your way. But with my luck somebody has already been picked at the time of this post.

Yeah, I sent a PM too, but I believe I helped with the numbers... that is why posted afterwards anyways.

Quote from: Diddy Kong on April 30, 2014, 07:29:19 AM
we could totally make a good team in the brstm area =P
^This
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 30, 2014, 09:14:02 PM #64 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:22:58 PM by Perfect Nazo
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on April 30, 2014, 09:14:02 PM
Hmm?
A brstm team. Lol

Back on topic, if only I had more time, I'd apply for this.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 30, 2014, 09:49:32 PM #66 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 10:05:01 PM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on April 30, 2014, 09:24:54 PM
A brstm team. Lol

Back on topic, if only I had more time, I'd apply for this.
Oh, lol

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 10:00:46 PM

Actually, we would be beneficial for the Vault. Having me and Diddy Kong as Vault Staff would allow us to help out more users and contribute to the Music and SFX entirety of the Vault.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Pick me, I want a colorful name with a pimp ass title.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I personally love the colorful names.
But I can be here to help the Vault Staff if needed.
I don't need a colorful name to help.  :D

If my name needs to be changed, I can do it.

I might have said this before, but I'm interested in cooperating with the Vault Staff.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Perfect Nazo on April 30, 2014, 09:49:32 PM
Actually, we would be beneficial for the Vault. Having me and Diddy Kong as Vault Staff would allow us to help out more users and contribute to the Music and SFX entirety of the Vault.
wat
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would love this position. I am on Brawl Vault every day, and I can report/delete, and I can help a lot with submissions and concerns!

May 01, 2014, 02:45:39 AM #71 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 02:49:40 AM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: Segtendo on May 01, 2014, 01:22:28 AM
wat
LOL. I was saying that me and Diddy Kong would be helpful to the Vault, because we can contribute to the Music/SFX section of Brawl Vault. To be honest, there isn't a lot of staff involvement in the Music/SFX section of Brawl Vault, so that is why we would be suitable as Brawl Vault Staff Members.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 30, 2014, 02:30:30 AM
Iirc BVstaff is Cyan and only Cyan. :>.>:

I'll take that as Cyan and I would like to be promoted please?

May 01, 2014, 02:58:22 AM #73 Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:00:21 AM by Low-hanging Sack of Big Balls
Quote from: Perfect Nazo on May 01, 2014, 02:45:39 AM
LOL. I was saying that me and Diddy Kong would be helpful to the Vault, because we can contribute to the Music/SFX section of Brawl Vault. To be honest, there isn't a lot of staff involvement in the Music/SFX section of Brawl Vault, so that is why we would be suitable as Brawl Vault Staff Members.

Being a Vault moderator has more to do with moderating the vault, not submitting to it.

Being an active hacker is just a favorable perk to have as a Staff.