AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

He most likely means the character select Icons. I have a feeling those will also be included.

Although, will you be making the icons like Project M or Will you do them Like Melee?

Like the stock icons? Is so, yes, I'll make them like melee

I still don't think you understand what they're talking about lol. What they mean is the square pictures of the characters' faces that you see on the CSS. They're the actual things that you select on the screen.



Are the pokemon trainer pokemon available? It seemed like they were from the OP. Great textures.

Say, not to be bothersome, but are you gonna make some Remastered Melee stages? I love your work!
:D
Hai, I'm a casual gamer and I wanna make some good imports, lol


Wow.  I'm normally not to into Melee textures/remasters, but these are really nice!
Well done :)

Dropbox failed.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Can you make a pm 3.02 wifi safe pack of this it wuld be cool?

Quote from: kingdozie on August 23, 2014, 06:44:01 PM
Can you make a pm 3.02 wifi safe pack of this it wuld be cool?

I may release a patch for it, similar to the patch for Gecko/Homebrew. BTW, what's the difference between Full and Wi-Fi safe?

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 23, 2014, 10:30:11 PM
I may release a patch for it, similar to the patch for Gecko/Homebrew. BTW, what's the difference between Full and Wi-Fi safe?
RSBE01.gct
mu_menumain.pac
common5.pac

Yeah, but in terms of how it works? Does the Wi-Fi not work in one?
(Thanks for the filenames. That'll make it easier)

Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on August 23, 2014, 10:57:12 PM
Yeah, but in terms of how it works? Does the Wi-Fi not work in one?
(Thanks for the filenames. That'll make it easier)

Wi-Fi safe lets you go in Wi-Fi battles, watch replays and what more, but makes the game as slow as normal Brawl.

Full codeset doesn't let you watch replays or go to Wi-Fi, but game speed is faster as that of Melee.

As far as I know, that's the difference.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 23, 2014, 10:59:59 PM
Wi-Fi safe lets you go in Wi-Fi battles, watch replays and what more, but makes the game as slow as normal Brawl.

Full codeset doesn't let you watch replays or go to Wi-Fi, but game speed is faster as that of Melee.

As far as I know, that's the difference.
No. Just no.

The difference between the two versions are just stage striking and lightshielding. Everything else is the same.