AlGeorgeRomo: Melee Remastered Characters (UPDATE: January 25, 2016)

Started by Eiji_Ar, April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 28, 2014, 12:41:30 AM #75 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:46:35 PM by K682
your melee textures are great, as some of samus zero Wii U: 3 Good Job

Post Merge: June 28, 2014, 02:46:35 PM

crea unas Melee de falco y fox pero con estilo brawl, o sea sin boca grande XDcrea unas Melee de falco y fox pero con estilo brawl, o sea sin boca grande XD

Quote from: K682 on June 28, 2014, 12:41:30 AM
crea unas Melee de falco y fox pero con estilo brawl, o sea sin boca grande XDcrea unas Melee de falco y fox pero con estilo brawl, o sea sin boca grande XD

Ok, pero tendrias que esperar algunos dias. Quieres que use los modelos de Brawl, y darles texturas de Melee? O alrevez?

I would be willing to take photos of the Pokemon Trainer for you. Just PM me with his colors.

Exelent Trabajo

Me Encantan Tus Texturas ;) Sigue Asi

June 30, 2014, 01:25:55 AM #79 Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:58:03 AM by russmarrs2
It's all looking great AlGeorgeRomo ;D
Quote from: AlGeorgeRomo on April 30, 2014, 10:21:27 PM
When I checked their new article, I came across these:

Checking this thread is actually the first time I've seen these new additions, I'm flattered that MY Light Suit Samus is in it, but I don't like that no credit was given and I wasn't even asked... They edited her some, but that doesn't mean they get all the credit for her, lol.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 30, 2014, 01:25:55 AM
It's all looking great AlGeorgeRomo ;DChecking this thread is actually the first time I've seen these new additions, I'm flattered that MY Light Suit Samus is in it, but I don't like that no credit was given and I wasn't even asked... They edited her some, but that doesn't mean they get all the credit for her, lol.
I don't mean to start anything, but why do you think that they specifically used your model?
The only similarity I see is that they used the MP2 model as a base.

Quote from: Mansta8 on June 30, 2014, 02:57:33 AM
I don't mean to start anything, but why do you think that they specifically used your model?
The only similarity I see is that they used the MP2 model as a base.
Well, it took me some time to finally find the actual model of that, and it wasn't T-posed, neither was the the ones without downloads for the model, so I T-posed it and stuff (which was not easy from this position:)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
and I uploaded her decently recently, so I'm just thinking that it's probably not a coincidence, lol.

June 30, 2014, 03:16:49 AM #82 Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:19:49 AM by Mansta8
That makes sense, doesn't mean someone couldn't have also T-posed it, actually Iwvi and DemonBoy had posed it separately back in January.

Also there was a rumor DemonBoy was in the PMBR at one point.

yeah, that makes sense as well, but I still feel like it's my model though, lol. It doesn't really matter anyways though I guess, I'm still flattered by it if it is my model ;D

It looks the same because it uses the same base, I'm guessing. The PMBR aren't really the type of people to just grab stuff without credit.

They've actually been working on Light Suit Samus for a while, as evidenced by that leak from a while back.

Quote from: Taiko on June 30, 2014, 04:06:31 AM
It looks the same because it uses the same base, I'm guessing. The PMBR aren't really the type of people to just grab stuff without credit.

They've actually been working on Light Suit Samus for a while, as evidenced by that leak from a while back.
Ah, ok, can't blame me for assuming what I did though, I guess it was just a coincidence XD

I see you don't have the Toon Link Remastered Help needed section in the OP anymore. Does this mean that you're working on it now?

With your awesome remastered pokemon you made, I think it would be really cool if you textured those like Mewtwo's clone pokemon, especially your remastered shiny charizard ;D

Hey bro, I'm loving your melee hacks and everything. Just a question though, I'm trying to get the Blood Falcon skin of Melee Falcon working in Project M, and it just doesn't shows up. Renaming them to FitCaptain01us doesn't work, either (I'm using a NTSC Brawl iso). Can you help me in any way?

Try "FitCaptain01_en." That's what the filename for Falcon's red costume is on the disc.