BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

so basically, instead of making a program work on any language, you wanna force us all to change our pc's language?
seems kind of an odd development decission in my book...

isn't the only difference the "." and ",", im pretty sure in C# you gotta be able to check a system's locale, so it's only an if else situation.
if the issue is something else then idk.

So, you think a bug is a development decision, and us trying to help you find a workaround so you can use the program as intended is "forcing you"?

Jesus christmas, this is one of the reasons I quit. The unending entitlement.

I could program the cure to cancer and somebody'd get mad at me when they hear they have to go to a hospital in the US instead of their own country.

Firstly I would like to thank every one who made this new update possible. This thing is the BOMB!!! After I saw the April fools joke a thought to myself "I wonder if you could ever actually make some way to see shaders in Brawlbox?" My wish was granted! Thank you Blackjax (the trolliest troll to ever troll) and anyone else who helped with this new update. 10 points to Gryffindor!

Thanks ;D

Fun fact, the pictures I initially posted on April Fool's day were actually legitimate.
I made the BrawlBox stage afterward to perpetuate the trollage >D

The day .76 was released I was like "awe yeah a new brawlbox" I immediately downloaded it, before you had added the pictures. I opened up a Peach texture I had been working on (which I hadn't worked on in almost a month). I didn't notice anything unusual. Fast forward to later that day, I'm checking DSX8's thread and I see his comment about how awesome stages look in the new Brawlbox. I then decided that I would give this new update a second look... and my mind was blown. So that's the story about how I almost didn't know that shaders were now in Brawlbox when everyone else did.

P.S. In my defense Peach doesn't look that much different with shaders besides being brighter.

i didnt even know about the changes bcause of the changelog

and mi compu does not support it

I love the whole shaders thing. You, BJ are a master troll. We fell for it when you posted the first pics.

I love looking at shine parts working near flawlessly. Even Tabuu's model is almost perfect.

I salute you.

Spoilers: I knew BJ was just tricking you all all along with the April Fools' thing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 24, 2015, 08:03:00 PM
Spoilers: I knew BJ was just tricking you all all along with the April Fools' thing.

Somehow... I actually believe that. :P


Good job.

you BJ, you have my undying support for whatever you do even if it doesnt show that much!

thats sad that brawlboxs shader is messed up on non-english computers. I do hope its a easy fix, that easy fix so either we can do it by ourself or a new coder can easy set it up!
(no, that guide you gave me bj didnt work and I am 100% sure)
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 26, 2015, 09:32:52 PM #730 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:36:21 PM by E-scope12
Which computer driver is best to render shaders properly?

Probably NVidia graphics.

Just a question to anybody. When using the live texture folder with Photoshop elements, Photoshop has a tendency to say the file I'm trying to save over was "left open" or "in use". It's not with every texture and it's not all the time, but I thought It wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone else had this issue, or if you knew if it was something I could fix myself. Thanks!

That was an issue that should've been fixed in v0.76, I can't remember if I put that in the changelog or not.

Quote from: E-scope12 on May 26, 2015, 09:32:52 PM
Which computer driver is best to render shaders properly?

I have an NVidia desktop gpu, windows 8.1 and an english locale, for reference.