BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Also, I like how you're voluntarily spoiling your Christmas present right now, haha. Just because you find out SANTA ISNT REAL and that your presents are hidden somewhere in your house doesn't mean you search for them, eventually find them, unwrap them, and start playing with them. It ruins all the meaning of the gift. But hey, I'm not your conscience. If you have a conscience

Let me say that the most updated released public version of Brawl Box is beast, I especially like it because it focused on stage design (I don't make characters, so I might had missed those details) but man this is looking pretty awesome.

Sorry I don't feedback more often, I don't speak code  :-\



December 26, 2014, 06:23:11 AM #394 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:59:18 AM by DSX8
thanks!

edit:
Error found with adding metal to character models. Shows fine w/o metal added after being re-opened. With metal added and re-opened, its all broken.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

December 26, 2014, 07:02:16 AM #395 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:51:23 AM by BlackJax96
Also, since we have the updater implemented, we can roll out hotfixes or entire updates much more efficiently to everyone using Brawlbox. If you download the new version and it immediately shows an update (even though it v0.74 was just released), it means we're on the job fixing bugs that are just now showing themselves :P the exe unpacker will show all of the changes we made in each update, too.

I'm already working on fixing the bug above :police:

Edit: Okay that was the dumbest hotfix I made in my life and I'm going somewhere tomorrow so just redownload it, lmfao wtf

So I went to start using .74 for animating, and when I went to view an animation... Well, I'll let the pictures tell what happened.
[spoiler]

When it originally was like this

In .71. Any ideas?

December 26, 2014, 08:33:02 PM #397 Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 08:47:14 PM by pikazz
the animations seems to get problem when either its a custom move or when one bone is resized/mixture on a way the 74 doesnt like!

I am testing out the Module stuff right now! I cant test stuff ingame atm since I am away! I love the branch command but something that bugs me is its location! there is one thing aswell, the "purple" box only gets visible once you are over the branch command that go to it, otherwise its invisible and stuff possible to miss some branch attached to it. could you make the purple all the time like how the "red linked words" are? and you could backtrack to them like how the red words works? o:


also, I am using Windows 8.1, but someone it always resize itself to smaller and gives me bad font. how do I prevent this for happen? o:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I can't save the settings in Windows 8, only if I run the program as administrator :/

was that bug in the previous brawlbox with the material and shader 1 fixed already?

Also, when importing aimations from Marios Sports Mix, they show up as "CHR0" instead of their names, and as 0 frame animations

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on December 26, 2014, 11:25:13 PM
was that bug in the previous brawlbox with the material and shader 1 fixed already?

Yes, that was fixed a good while ago now.

Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2014, 08:33:02 PM
~snip~

The module editor is a bit of a work in progress right now. I originally intended to have a new control or form for the object/method editing. However with the planned release date nearing, i figured i would put that back in for now. Even then, a few of my changes were (unfortunately) unable to be committed and released, since my internet decided to die Christmas eve.

As for the problem with windows 8 interaction, i can't really help there. I don't have any machine running windows 8 at the moment. I can however look into it if you post a screenshot of the problem

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 26, 2014, 11:26:44 PM
Also, when importing aimations from Marios Sports Mix, they show up as "CHR0" instead of their names, and as 0 frame animations
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 26, 2014, 08:10:10 PM
So I went to start using .74 for animating, and when I went to view an animation... Well, I'll let the pictures tell what happened.
[spoiler]

When it originally was like this

In .71. Any ideas?


Unfortunately, most things related to the model previewer or animations are out of the range of my abilities, as BJ rewrote a whole lot of the model related code in both Brawllib and Brawlbox in this update. That all said, this is the perfect example of why the automatic updates will be helpful

what i'd like to know is what happened to the "hide bone" feature in the model viewer... i really liked that option... now i cant hide any bones thats blocking my view for positioning.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

The vertex editor is gone as well. When I press the J key, the bottom panel closes instead of switching to the vertex editor.

I can't open new version at all. It just closes itself before it even shows up. How to fix that?