BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: CrysLegendsOmega on February 12, 2015, 06:53:46 AM
When I try to open Brawlbox, the message says "Brawlbox is not a valid win32 application". Is there a 32-bit version of Brawlbox in there?
nope, its all 64-bit from here on out i believe.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Could you send me a 32-bit version?
I love to singa
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
I love to singa
About a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a...
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?


"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure

That should be fixed in the next release.

Alight, I'm waiting for it!
I love to singa
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
I love to singa
About a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a...
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?


"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure

got an ETA for the next release? just curious lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I don't have an ETA. Why ETA and what does it stand for?
I love to singa
About the moon-a and the June-a and the spring-a
I love to singa
About a sky of blue-a or a tea for two-a...
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?


"You Idiot!, That was a piece a scared piece of the Triforce!, not a pie-force!, you're so stupid Abobo!" - Zelda from Abobo's Big Adventure

Quote from: Chibiyima on February 12, 2015, 07:47:24 AM
I don't have an ETA. Why ETA and what does it stand for?
i wasnt asking u.. i was asking blackjax, and ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival, since i was asking him when the new brawlbox would be released.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Chibiyima on February 12, 2015, 06:53:46 AM
When I try to open Brawlbox, the message says "Brawlbox is not a valid win32 application". Is there a 32-bit version of Brawlbox in there?
you don't have .net installed.

I want to release the next version by monday, but that depends on if everything goes well.


i need help with this:






in game:


how i can fix it?

texture size?

be sure both dimensions are either: 8,16,32,64,128,256,512 or 1024 pixels.

or it could be a material issue

to me, i think he didnt set the cullmode to outside
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

i would say that the shades are set uncorrectly, like it has only one texture active and not all 2
Stupid Tinypic :C

It's not texture size or culling, it's definitely a material/shader issue. Are the material and shader the BrawlBox defaults? Which Brawlbox version did you import it with?

February 12, 2015, 10:36:18 PM #509 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:39:28 PM by Nasca Corp
Dimenssions are ok, all 256 x 256, i ve made 2 models, one without outline using BBx 67b and works good on game, this one was made with outline on bb 73b but looks like that in game, the material for the outline are on "cull outside" thats the reason just the head looks good, if i made this on 67b goods looks on game, but there is a lot of lag, and i want to optimize it with this version, here is the pcs if anyone can see it, but i ve see all and all seems in order. http://www.mediafire.com/download/1uzumw6lzgdvx9g/FitLucas03.pcs

Post Merge: February 12, 2015, 10:39:28 PM

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2015, 10:34:30 PM
It's not texture size or culling, it's definitely a material/shader issue. Are the material and shader the BrawlBox defaults? Which Brawlbox version did you import it with?

on brawlbox 0.73b, yeah i not replace any material and just in shader 0 i put the textureref0 on True