BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 28, 2015, 09:30:46 PM
Fixed and fixed

Thanks
yaaay.. sadly no update yet ;-;
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm still in awe of BJ's three monitors.

Maybe he can send me one. jk

But no really this is great.

I WISH I HAD 3 MONITORS. i have the gfx cards for it but no spare monitors ;~; 2broke4me

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 01, 2015, 12:54:42 AM
I spy... with my little eye.... easier REL editing. :O

There anything you can't do, dude?

Haha well I don't know if I would call it much easier yet, but it's getting there. Most of the big changes for module editing in Brawlbox so far have been speed optimizations. I had to completely redo the code that stores information for every 4 bytes in a section because the previous method was using a class for EVERY SINGLE 4 BYTES in a section, even for every separate method node, which in turn took up a [censored] ton of memory. That kind of code was easier to program with, but extremely inefficient. Now it only stores data as necessary.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on March 01, 2015, 12:54:42 AM
There anything you can't do, dude?
If I want to do something... I will.

Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 01, 2015, 12:51:48 AM
OI! Great work BJ. Stop stealing all my good ideas and implementing them faster than i can ;__; nah im just kidding, implemented faster and better than i anyways LOL

lmao weeeeelp

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on March 01, 2015, 04:48:38 AM
I'm still in awe of BJ's three monitors.

Maybe he can send me one. jk

But no really this is great.
Quote from: Sammi Husky on March 01, 2015, 05:52:55 AM
I WISH I HAD 3 MONITORS. i have the gfx cards for it but no spare monitors ;~; 2broke4me
lol I just got a converter cable yesterday so I can use my third monitor now, it's awesome. They're all old monitors from my dad's business though, so they're not very big but I didn't pay any munnies so it's all good. FOR NOW

Quote from: DSX8 on March 01, 2015, 01:10:01 AM
yaaay.. sadly no update yet ;-;

You spoke too soon there.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 01, 2015, 06:49:18 AM
You spoke too soon there.
touche mah good sir... touche.. :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sorry if this has been previously mentioned but the newest update doesn't allow me to copy a pose over frame 0/T-pose (I mainly do this so I can create renders haha by exporting the posed model) great work by the way!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 28, 2015, 09:30:46 PM
bruh



doin wERK
Fixed, thanks
Fixed and fixed

Thanks
Not if you don't report it.
wish I could get my hands on IDA D:

but great work on that Module stuff :'D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Codex-9 on March 01, 2015, 02:40:19 PM
Sorry if this has been previously mentioned but the newest update doesn't allow me to copy a pose over frame 0/T-pose (I mainly do this so I can create renders haha by exporting the posed model) great work by the way!

Fixed and updated Thank you

Quote from: pikazz on March 01, 2015, 03:47:49 PM
wish I could get my hands on IDA D:

but great work on that Module stuff :'D

ye IDA with the DOL and REL plugins is pretty dang helpful

thank ye, the updates are coming along nicely

Still no .brsar save fix? I reported that one quite a while back.

March 01, 2015, 09:42:54 PM #579 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:44:14 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Kurausukun on March 01, 2015, 09:19:20 PM
Still no .brsar save fix? I reported that one quite a while back.

I don't even get an error message, the program just closes. That's not easy to debug and fix. :L
You should just use an older version in the meantime, I think v0.68d to v0.69b would be your best bet. Nothing new has been added to RSAR editing since then.

How do I open the new brawlboxes because the new ones won't open for me
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 01, 2015, 07:26:36 PM
Fixed and updated Thank you

ye IDA with the DOL and REL plugins is pretty dang helpful

thank ye, the updates are coming along nicely

Sorry late reply from me! Just wanted to say thank you for such a fast update and reply!


Quote from: tyshy on March 03, 2015, 07:50:47 PM
no windows 7

What happens when you try and open it? Normally if it just won't start up it means your using an outdated .net framework, or are on XP. Working on fixing the .Net 4.5 requirement, but until then i would check your .net version.