BrawlBox v0.78

Started by libertyernie, May 03, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FFFFFUUUUUUU---

I can actually make 2D renders with SHINE? ;D

Happening Level: It's.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

BJ never ceases to [censored]ing amaze me. :)


Dat Yoko. Nice job boi. Dem be some sexy shaders and [censored].

Where's my Yoko collab you lazy bum? >:c Totally not serious.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so its finally happening? I cant contain all this hype!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 02, 2015, 12:39:37 PM
april 1st?

If that's the case, then that's some damn good Photoshop work. XD


Anyway, if shaders can now really be rendered, our CSP work will dramatically improve. And I will have a reason to switch from BB 0.63d.

And only BJ can confirm if this was April Fool's or not.

I only hope he wont be selling this.  thats what Im afraid of

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Naw, ya can't have that attitude lol

April first huh? Welp... he must have some real talent with photoshop then. [censored].
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not necessarily. There are at least two easy ways that I know he'd be able to do it. One would be to import it into a program like 3DS Max and apply the shaders or whatnot, then make an image of it, with making the background one color; and the other would be to use Bin2Jpg with the character on a stage that is nothing but a pure color, with a program that can isolate the picture from that color(I know I have a program that can do that within a few clicks); in either case, he could've then copied in MS Paint into another .bmp containing snapshots of BrawlBox's viewport with a character that has all its ppolygons disabled, and uncheck "Draw Opaque", position properly, and, presto! Same results!!!