Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)

Started by Tyshy, May 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should stay for the sequel

Akeera
Rosanda
Angeline
Sinclaira
Stirala
Violet
Lumara  and lumo
Cherry
Hilaria Harts
Eradia
Bom
Zelia/Mysteik
Linkara
Haley Harts
Harp
Cora
Pyra
Alasia
Toxin
Brandy
Shadow Princess
Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria
Hey I just saw your Super Smash Sisters Generations Roster Video. I love the updates. The girls are looking a lot better than the previous rosters. Keep up the great work! Also, who voiced Kitana? She was AWESOME!

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 18, 2014, 04:21:24 AM
Hey I just saw your Super Smash Sisters Generations Roster Video. I love the updates. The girls are looking a lot better than the previous rosters. Keep up the great work! Also, who voiced Kitana? She was AWESOME!
thanks that video was old the new is better lol, and lol the girl who had kitana's name is Sinclaira, Angeline's Dark Double

Post Merge: May 19, 2014, 11:47:33 AM

Sinclaira
Sinclaira is a mirrored version of princess angeline, That is unbalanced, corrupted by her own power she now takes on the challenge of controlling herself and her powers, if she fails the world is going to be a very bad place to be
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Is the new video out? I like the Sinclaria photo. Good look for her.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 19, 2014, 10:50:29 PM
Is the new video out? I like the Sinclaria photo. Good look for her.
the new video will be soon, and thanks :)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

I look forward to seeing the new video. I'm pretty hyped actually.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 20, 2014, 12:42:24 AM
I look forward to seeing the new video. I'm pretty hyped actually.
Thanks, knowing that someone is hyped for smash sisters is a good motivation for me, actually when I first started making smash sister games I thought no one cared for a female smash game
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Nah. I personally think Smash Bros needed something like this. I always love to see how creative people can get with an all female video game. You've managed to go pretty far and I'm sticking through until the game is finished.

Thanks, ive made more videos, one shows the roster, and three will show off some unfinished PSAs, btw im also taking out some characters and replacing them,  but only the unimportant ones

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

Here it is http://youtu.be/d3Qh6GfoZ0w

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 08:18:38 PM

http://youtu.be/jcpaQ-j6YCk

Post Merge: May 20, 2014, 08:26:31 PM

http://youtu.be/5rJO_KM3v9s here is violet

Post Merge: May 21, 2014, 01:01:32 AM

Here is Pyra's new design it make her look more like her  mother, Xatavra

Post Merge: May 21, 2014, 01:06:41 AM

heres a back view,
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Where to begin where to begin? I am loving the Generations Preview video! I see some faces I didn't see before and I see some old faces with new names. I think the one who has my interest the most is Phazonia(Previously known as Gene). I really want to see what her story is and what she's like in game. Sinclaria is looking oh-so-smooth in game. I can't wait to get my mitts on her myself. It seems like my main is steering more into her direction every single time I see her. Though I won't knock Angeline, her tornado spin kicks were awesome looking. Violet's moveset is iffy to me though I need to see more of it to be sure what she can actually do. My suggestion would be to possibly draw inspiration from the Dark Link PSA created so long ago. I think it would be right up Violet's alley. Pyra looks nice, though I think I enjoyed her original design a bit more. Back view is looking rad too. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more from you.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 21, 2014, 02:56:37 AM
Where to begin where to begin? I am loving the Generations Preview video! I see some faces I didn't see before and I see some old faces with new names. I think the one who has my interest the most is Phazonia(Previously known as Gene). I really want to see what her story is and what she's like in game. Sinclaria is looking oh-so-smooth in game. I can't wait to get my mitts on her myself. It seems like my main is steering more into her direction every single time I see her. Though I won't knock Angeline, her tornado spin kicks were awesome looking. Violet's moveset is iffy to me though I need to see more of it to be sure what she can actually do. My suggestion would be to possibly draw inspiration from the Dark Link PSA created so long ago. I think it would be right up Violet's alley. Pyra looks nice, though I think I enjoyed her original design a bit more. Back view is looking rad too. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see more from you.
Thanks oh and the names on the old video weren't changed to the right names yet
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on May 21, 2014, 04:53:11 PM
Ahh I see I see, okay then.
also gene is an life form made from hyrule's toxic waste, after she was born she created more life forms just like her and became their Queen, she was very abusive to the females in her race, because of her jealousy towards there kindness and beauty, years later she then had the men in her race kill all of the females, saying that the women were a distraction to the men, in her plan to take over hyrule for herself, but failed and was stopped by princess Zeldaya (Violet's mother)
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Interesting story. The name, once again, of the mother could be worked on, but everything else seems solid.

as seven years passed Gene was defeated once and for all by Zeldaya, gene was pushed into a lake of phazon, but Zeldaya never had intensions on killing her, once gene's body touched the phazon she was no longer invincible,  and died 5 seconds after, hyrule was finally free from the fear of being in danger of the psycho, but later princess Beahja resurrected her to help with her plan, but as gene was resurrected her body became a shiny phazonic vessel, she then took on the name Phazona, to show thanks to beahja phazona joined as an assassin with hilaria and haley harts beahja then had another person at her side to take over hyrule.
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg