Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)

Started by Tyshy, May 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should stay for the sequel

Akeera
Rosanda
Angeline
Sinclaira
Stirala
Violet
Lumara  and lumo
Cherry
Hilaria Harts
Eradia
Bom
Zelia/Mysteik
Linkara
Haley Harts
Harp
Cora
Pyra
Alasia
Toxin
Brandy
Shadow Princess
Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria
Quote from: tyshy on June 03, 2014, 11:20:50 PM
you know it's like you are physic, I was already thinking about doing a hack of this character,  but what kept me from doing it, is that peach's daughter's name is cherry too lol
oh, yes...I already send my concep to you, says me what do you think about the draw...



This is the almighty Sinclaira AKA Dark Angeline, she uses her own burning anger as a magical orb of flames! Though she is the dark version of angeline she isnt considered as a evil character.
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on June 04, 2014, 12:02:59 AM
This is the almighty Sinclaira AKA Dark Angeline, she uses her own burning anger as a magical orb of flames! Though she is the dark version of angeline she isnt considered as a evil character.

It is awesomeness...she wears two ponytails?

Quote from: Ashley and Red on June 04, 2014, 12:05:36 AM
It is awesomeness...she wears two ponytails?
sadly no, but that's what she is supposed to have, but idk how to duplicate her ponytail into two separate polygons, but she still looks great to me
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on June 04, 2014, 12:24:17 AM
sadly no, but that's what she is supposed to have, but idk how to duplicate her ponytail into two separate polygons, but she still looks great to me
sure, she looks amazing. She remember  me Alerquina from the Batman series

That's neat, because I actually got the idea on Hilaria Hartz from Harley Quinn

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 12:57:42 AM

That's neat, because I actually got the idea on Hilaria Hartz from Harley Quinn

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 03:53:48 PM

Hilaria harts
Hilorona is A girl who seeks total control over her powers, so she joined Princess Beahja, and now she is known as hilaria harts, who is known for making a joke out of everything she does.  She even thought it was funny when she tricked her poor little sister haley into being taken over by Beahja, and turned her into a psycho just like her sister, but haley became more trechorous than hilaria. Beajha immediately had filled the girl's body with hundreds of demonic souls, and that's when haley hartz comes in. Beahja enjoyed every second of watching haley harm and torture the innocent,  and left hilaria in the shadows of her own little sister.

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 03:57:21 PM

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on June 04, 2014, 12:55:23 AM
That's neat, because I actually got the idea on Hilaria Hartz from Harley Quinn

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 12:57:42 AM

That's neat, because I actually got the idea on Hilaria Hartz from Harley Quinn

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 03:53:48 PM

Hilaria harts
Hilorona is A girl who seeks total control over her powers, so she joined Princess Beahja, and now she is known as hilaria harts, who is known for making a joke out of everything she does.  She even thought it was funny when she tricked her poor little sister haley into being taken over by Beahja, and turned her into a psycho just like her sister, but haley became more trechorous than hilaria. Beajha immediately had filled the girl's body with hundreds of demonic souls, and that's when haley hartz comes in. Beahja enjoyed every second of watching haley harm and torture the innocent,  and left hilaria in the shadows of her own little sister.

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 03:57:21 PM



Amazing model!!!! Congrats, for now, this one and sinclaira aremy faves :)

Thanks ill show more when I can

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 11:29:35 AM

and here is Haley Hartz
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on May 13, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
thanks I agree, I do need a model importer

Post Merge: May 13, 2014, 04:42:10 PM

Cherry is cute as Cherry pie, but her attacks are deadly

I am retexturing and touching u Lumara, I hope you ike it. Soner I will done it



Quote from: tyshy on June 03, 2014, 09:53:01 PM
Lumara will be partnered up with her best friend lumo the luma!!

Did you update Lumara's hack on the vault, with the updated version that has Luma?  I'd love to download it.

Am I the only one that doesn't see a luma on the picture?...