Project M Codes

Started by SmashKing64, May 06, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 06, 2014, 12:26:01 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:12:11 PM by Albafika
All Project M Codes Released In a TXT File

Edited by Albafika: Lolno.

.....so is this what you guys mean by "we reverse engineered the codes"

 :>.>palm:

I don't understand all of this. Like, i understand that people want to be free and use the codes how they want and thats fine by me, but why do people gotta go and release something that someone specifically said they didn't want released...

Sammi Husky, just wanted to say that I really respect you for the stuff youve been putting out. Its nice to see someone learning programming to make progress in an area that has been almost UNTOUCHED since I worked on porting SSE stages to versus mode stages ages ago.

Anyways, it makes me sad to think that people do this kinda stuff, but hey, in the end I already have all the internet points ill ever need, and I have the skills and knowledge that went into making all the stuff I have created.

May 06, 2014, 01:55:00 AM #4 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:04:07 AM by Xenozoa425
Bill Cosby - Brain damage

Pretty much sums up this whole ordeal, just skip to 1:44.

May 06, 2014, 01:55:06 AM #5 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:55:59 AM by br3compactor
Nevermind this post, I effed up
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I definitely see where Dantarion is coming from...

Is this even accurate? From November to now, I'd expect a lot of those codes to be changed.

Anyway, you know, most of these codes I had never seen. It saddens me that so much useful data is simply hidden for absolutely no reason.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Waitwaitwait
Reverse engineered?
'Project M - Closed Alpha, Clone Engine Codeset 11/26/13'
uh
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 06, 2014, 02:11:10 AM
Waitwaitwait
Reverse engineered?
'Project M - Closed Alpha, Clone Engine Codeset 11/26/13'
uh

More like major leak.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Just to give you an example of why I get fustrated, lets look at the OP of this thread.

I look in his sig and see "Oh, hes a developer of some Project M based mod, let me check it out, I wonder if hes actually figured out some of the stuff we put together!"

The list of features reads like this:

PMBR's Project M + Phantom Wings BrawlEx
Someones Waluigi, Ridley, Shadow, and Lucina (idk, theres no credits given for these)

He has these awesome bullet points as well.

"All Glitches Fixed"
"Gameplay Fixed"

----------------------------------------

Now lets say I want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt anyways, maybe he put in a lot of time and work into making this possible.

April 20th - He messes up his My Music and posts about it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67563.msg1250657#msg1250657

April 11th - "I want to know how to give certain characters melee air dodges"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67412.msg1248353#msg1248353


Marth 30th - "Project M Unbound"
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67176.msg1243929#msg1243929
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically, this guy is a complete newbie at smash modding, with an account that has only existed since February, and has already repackaged the two BIGGEST accomplishments that have ever been made into a Project that he calls his own, and calls himself a developer.

And then he goes out of the way to post this. That is the part that bothers me.

...and the point of this thread is...?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Gotta get them internet points bro.

Quote from: Dantarion on May 06, 2014, 02:12:33 AMMarth 30th - "Project M Unbound"
lol
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Dantarion on May 06, 2014, 03:38:19 AM
Gotta get them internet points bro.
Don't worry Dant. You aren't doing anything wrong here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]