LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
With this Zelda I shall make Ina from samurai warriors 2 XD YESH I CLAIMS IT
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Long/Short Hair Zeldas with other breast types are finally up. Thanks to dingoberriz for hexing them together for me.

too many breast Ugh Lol XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



yeah i guess, and just like maybe some with the other ears and stuff.

Quote from: jarvitz on May 02, 2010, 04:03:52 AM
yeah i guess, and just like maybe some with the other ears and stuff.

I'll make them tomorrow then.


i was working on hair look like on captain falcon helmet if you do that you will be my idol!


Those fixed shoulders are better than the other Peach hacks that remove the shoulders.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on June 06, 2010, 10:21:46 PM
Those fixed shoulders are better than the other Peach hacks that remove the shoulders.

Indeed, good job

YES I love those Peach shoulders. That motivates me to work on some texture ideas I've been thinking of.