LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
You can take the Toon Link cat ears off your to-do list if you want, because I took care of that.


I see you're rocking that name I made for you in your profile picture :D

Hey, your zelda ones aren't working on mine? also sent you a request via pm

Hey, I'm having trouble getting blender to ya know, actually DO something to the verticies, sure I got the file open now, but I can't select/edit etc? How come *headdesk*

How did you get Zelda's busts so huge in the game? I tried doing the same to peach(I use blender) but  I really can't change much -_-;; and ZSsamus you can hardly notice lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 15, 2010, 07:58:03 PM
How did you get Zelda's busts so huge in the game? I tried doing the same to peach(I use blender) but  I really can't change much -_-;; and ZSsamus you can hardly notice lol

Jack H. already made a DD Peach.
And I have something planned for ZSS >.>

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 15, 2010, 08:04:02 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 15, 2010, 07:58:03 PM
How did you get Zelda's busts so huge in the game? I tried doing the same to peach(I use blender) but  I really can't change much -_-;; and ZSsamus you can hardly notice lol

Jack H. already made a DD Peach.
And I have something planned for ZSS >.>

Umm I know....I just want to see how far I can take it before it looks weird xD mostly for the hell of it and a gag mod I guess :P
So do you use 3Dmax or Blender?

July 17, 2010, 05:45:40 PM #158 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:58:43 PM by LookItsLink
I use 3ds Max.


Spoilz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks sweet!! I'll be expecting its release =D

(The pic in your Display, have the link for the original one?


Wait, is it possible to make samus's any bigger? xD No seriously :P I mean Zelda looks crazy huge compared to the other two. (maybe it's just the outfit)

AAAH O_O the original ass of Zsamus was perfect!

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Quote from: vcvmajinken on July 17, 2010, 08:11:43 PM
AAAH O_O the original ass of Zsamus was perfect!
I know -_-;; I'm fine with a DD samus maybe even triple D, but porno seceratary thighs dun look good on her xD