Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: No me.
No u not impressed
Ya me Oh shi~
Im srs here
No Oizen

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 42
Author Topic: LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...  (Read 203226 times)
TehRequester
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2010, 09:30:47 PM »

Spoilz
Old pic, but still Awesome Face

After, and before.

Sexy, can't wait for release

Are you gonna make an XXL like you did for Zelda?

Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #166 on: July 17, 2010, 10:03:40 PM »

Spoilz
    Old pic, but still Awesome Face

After, and before.

Sexy, can't wait for release

Are you gonna make an XXL like you did for Zelda?

You really can't make em much larger than in the pic on ZSS, at least not with blender, believe me I've tried -_-;; unless there's some special trick that I'd like to know that gets past the games limits on 'size' XP

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2010, 10:05:19 PM »

Sigh, I might as well make a XXL version >.>

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2010, 10:10:23 PM »

Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

LookItsLink
    Special Access

mhmm.

« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2010, 10:14:09 PM »

Hey, at least it's not me asking this time, which is actually sorta weird lol. Still, how DO you get past the game's "limits" on size etc when you edit stuff on the model? I actually want to make an XXL peach just for the hell of it(And it's actually part of the character I'm making) but it only gets as big as the DD peach before I can't see anything else, and yes, I do mean size wise... -_-;;

Well you can never make anything TOO big. The texture stretching and the limited vertices would eventually make it look blocky. But with ZSS, her breasts have a lot of vertices so they could be made pretty large while still keeping the shape looking relatively smooth.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #170 on: July 17, 2010, 10:19:01 PM »

Well you can never make anything TOO big. The texture stretching and the limited vertices would eventually make it look blocky. But with ZSS, her breasts have a lot of vertices so they could be made pretty large while still keeping the shape looking relatively smooth.

I know, I wanna see how big I can make it before it gets weird like that lol. So are you saying if I like doubled the number of verticies on peach's (like copy/paste the normal ones untill there's twice as many) I could possibly make them larger than DD peach?
    I've tried to make an XXL ZSS but it only goes to like .9 times the normal size for some reason >_> Is there something different that you do to make it larger? Cause I noticed Zelda's XXL is way larger than what the game'll let me make peach and samus.

LookItsLink
    Special Access

mhmm.

« Reply #171 on: July 17, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »

I know, I wanna see how big I can make it before it gets weird like that lol. So are you saying if I like doubled the number of verticies on peach's (like copy/paste the normal ones untill there's twice as many) I could possibly make them larger than DD peach?
    I've tried to make an XXL ZSS but it only goes to like .9 times the normal size for some reason >_> Is there something different that you do to make it larger? Cause I noticed Zelda's XXL is way larger than what the game'll let me make peach and samus.

For Zelda I pulled the vertices on the sides of her chest slightly forward to make up for the lack of vertices that make up her actual breasts. And I'm doing this through vertex editing (obviously?).

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2010, 10:33:45 PM »

For Zelda I pulled the vertices on the sides of her chest slightly forward to make up for the lack of vertices that make up her actual breasts. And I'm doing this through vertex editing (obviously?).

Umm I'm doing that too(Just in blender) and I can only get peach's to be like a tiny bit larger than the DD peach lol It could be because I didn't try it that way lol I'll give it a try tomorrow. So I just move the sides of it right? then keep the others where they need to be? Or if I wanted it larger in scale just make the whole part bigger and move the sides forward etc?

I've actually only changed the whole thing, so I'll give that a try when I get up tomorrow. it's like 12:30 AM here Tongue

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: July 18, 2010, 06:41:57 PM »

I'm wondering if you're thinking in updating your Kratos Aurion now that there's a Hatless Link around? That'd be lovely!

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: July 18, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »

XXL Srsly thats just way to big for samus she is gonna break her back>.>

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

LookItsLink
    Special Access

mhmm.

« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2010, 07:18:25 PM »

I'm wondering if you're thinking in updating your Kratos Aurion now that there's a Hatless Link around? That'd be lovely!

That's... not a bad a idea >.>

XXL Srsly thats just way to big for samus she is gonna break her back>.>
    Doesn't hurt to have it, and it's fairly easy to make. I'll probably group them both in a single download.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: July 18, 2010, 07:20:18 PM »

I know its just you have so much potential Dad.... and you make more bewbs >.> XD

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: July 18, 2010, 07:43:48 PM »

That's... not a bad a idea >.>

You considered it! That's a good signal. xD

I know its just you have so much potential Dad.... and you make more bewbs >.> XD

Making bewbs isn't an easy task, just one mistake and the lady could have a scar for life. D:

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: July 18, 2010, 07:45:16 PM »

I know bewbs are confusing ......

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2010, 10:43:54 PM »

ohhh bigger tities! Grin
    hehehe is that a taki texture??

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 42
    Print
    Jump to: