LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
now people are going to be asking for a deku goron and zora vertex >.>
it looks very cool but are you going to include other vertexs on his pokemon?

@Ninka
Eventually, but not right now. I used Uncle0wnage's Majora's Mask Trainer as a base for the hack. He also made Pokemon to go with it (only textures though). They aren't in the vault, but his thread's here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5090.0

Is that Zoro I see in your Siggy :3 *has a thing for one piece too*
I was thinking maybe you could do the character in your signature as a texture?

There is already a Zoro in the vault O.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 14, 2010, 12:18:31 AM
There is already a Zoro in the vault O.o

lol I was referring to the OTHER character in his signature XD Not Zoro *sideglance*

BTW  is there a psa/motion etc involved with that Zoro? :3

PS: i meant the link character in the old siggy X_X;

September 14, 2010, 01:55:24 AM #230 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 01:57:22 AM by br3compactor
His sig is one of those sigs that changes <.<

Cool! Happy Mask Salesman released!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Oh my god, great job there Link! Really amazing! I've started to play with PT only 'cause of this hahaha

Jeez, wth. One day you're doing Winry and the next day, You replaced pokemon trainer with happy sack man XD  You're talented  ;)

September 14, 2010, 09:25:04 PM #234 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:27:08 PM by LookItsLink
UPDATE!

For those of you that wanted him playable, the download now includes a port of him over Captain Falcon.

Pictures: :af:
[spoiler]


Quote from: Link40 on September 14, 2010, 09:37:40 PM
Yay !  :happy:
Now we need someone who make a PSA for him !  :af:
Screw that XD Knee-slaying sackman is crazy epic :af:


love your hacks!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks everyone.
But now I'm creeped out :srs:

http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

The timing of my hack being released and this were pure coincidence.