LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
I know what you mean dRage, I looked at some Lizardman pics and his snout doesn't have as much as a bend when it comes out.

Picture used as a reference:

EDIT: Larger picture because I realized that part of the top was cut off lol.
[spoiler]

Lizardman.


A Special Something...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Poll changed. Ezio is next.

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 16, 2011, 12:57:04 AMLizardman. A Special Something...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Poll changed. Ezio is next.
Great work on Lizardman. ^^

I cannot unsee that picture. Dx
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Must... Have... Female... Ganon... Cannot...Express... How... Hilariously... Epic... It... Is... I'll try though...
:af2::af2::af2::af2::af2::af2::af2::af2::af2::af2::af2:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

lol so much win on female ganondorf O_o

You know, now you'll have to do a guy zelda >_>
just sayin....

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 16, 2011, 12:57:04 AM
A Special Something...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why do I get this funny feeling that the normals will make this look odd...?

And yeah, a guy Zelda would be funny... And a more girly Sheik?
._.

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 16, 2011, 12:57:04 AM
A Special Something...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's super sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




The only weird part about using that is Ganon's voice.
You'll hear a gruff woman in the battlefield :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That shouldn't be a problem.  After seeing how awesomely hot this turned out, I can think of something to fit the character.  The main question is, "would people be willing to replace Ganon completely with a female counterpart?"  I wouldn't mind. ;)

Actually... I just thought of something with this hack... Isn't it a little too pale? Gerudo have a pretty deep tan... Since they are desert people. XD


Yayz!!! Lizardman!! That looks so awesome!
:yay:

But... from the looks of the OP, it seems that Ezio won over Kratos...
:patrick:

(^I had no idea there were extra emotes.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread