LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Wow, that looks incredible. I love the detail on his torso. Keep it up!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Just make two versions of that incredibly badass looking hack so far. Not sure what the weapons should be, since I've never really played AC, but i'm sure you'll think of something.

Looking good so far, just a few minor nitpicks.

- The gold rim on his collar is way too bright. It should be a lot more faded.
- The pants and boots should have a darker shade of brown (might be the lighting throwing me off, though)
- The shoulder-pad thing should be slightly bigger. It stretches to about where the gold rim of the collar ends

I guess his hand textures can't be unmirrored? Since his right hand is actually gloved while the left one isn't. Are you going to flatten the chest part so it doesn't look like he's wearing some sort of shirt?

I love the belt part, looks spot on! This hack will instantly replace my current white Link slot.

As for the weapons, I'd say make two versions and give him the Sword of Altaïr. It's the strongest weapon in ACII and AC:B (I think).

[spoiler]


The blade's guard was shaped like an eagle's wings, with the pommel in the shape of an eagle's head.

Quote from: dRage on July 22, 2011, 10:13:28 PM
Looking good so far, just a few minor nitpicks.

- The gold rim on his collar is way too bright. It should be a lot more faded.
- The pants and boots should have a darker shade of brown (might be the lighting throwing me off, though)
- The shoulder-pad thing should be slightly bigger. It stretches to about where the gold rim of the collar ends

I guess his hand textures can't be unmirrored? Since his right hand is actually gloved while the left one isn't. Are you going to flatten the chest part so it doesn't look like he's wearing some sort of shirt?

I love the belt part, looks spot on! This hack will instantly replace my current white Link slot.

As for the weapons, I'd say make two versions and give him the Sword of Altaïr. It's the strongest weapon in ACII and AC:B (I think).

[spoiler]


The blade's guard was shaped like an eagle's wings, with the pommel in the shape of an eagle's head.

Fixed the stuff you listed except the shoulder-pad thing. It already clips a bit in some animations so I don't wanna push it too far.

But, not sure what you mean about flattening his chest like he's not wearing a shirt? I mean.. isn't he wearing one? <.<

And thanks for the sword references. I'll definitely make that. However, I still dunno what to do about the shield. Should it be completely removed? I don't recall him ever using one, at least in ACII.

And for now...
[spoiler]
we have...
[spoiler]

this.

might work on his hood texture a bit more <.<

I love that animation!  Beautiful detail, very nice vertex! Molto bello, mio amico!

Now that is great preview picture LiL  :)

I'm assuming you made the texture on this as well as your other vertexes? cuz it looks really good

and concerning the shield, I haven't really played any AC games but he hasn't use a shield I guess you could remove it...

u could turn the shield in one of those knives he has on his hands ^^

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 23, 2011, 04:21:27 AM
Fixed the stuff you listed except the shoulder-pad thing. It already clips a bit in some animations so I don't wanna push it too far.

But, not sure what you mean about flattening his chest like he's not wearing a shirt? I mean.. isn't he wearing one? <.<

And thanks for the sword references. I'll definitely make that. However, I still dunno what to do about the shield. Should it be completely removed? I don't recall him ever using one, at least in ACII.

And for now...
[spoiler]
we have...
[spoiler]

this.

might work on his hood texture a bit more <.<

Nope, he isn't wearing a shirt. At least from what I can tell those grey/silver lines are chains he's wearing over his bare chest. Not sure if you already flattened it in the latest preview but it looks fine there.

As for the shield, well I'd say make a version where you keep it. Considering that it can block projectiles some people might want to keep it for the visual clue. For the actual hack you could turn it into a hidden blade as already suggested. I can't really think of anything else since Ezio doesn't dual-wield (exception being dual hidden blades). Though I'm unsure of how well that will work with some animations, I'd imagine there'd be some clipping so you might as well just remove the shield completely.

I'm surprised how well the hood turned out considering what you told me about it. It's supposed to kinda cover the eyes a little more but that's really just a minor nitpick, it's fine the way it looks right now.

He actually has a second white collar (refer to the spoiler). Not sure if you have anything left to make it from but if you could include that the hack would be almost 100 % accurate. I'm going to assume the cloak isn't possible? But even if, it would be static, wouldn't it? Probably better to leave it out then.

As for the hidden blade bracer, it stretches a little more around to the underside of his arm as shown in the first picture inside the spoiler. But I think that can be neglected (who's going to look at the underside of his arm anyway? xD). Haven't seen what you made the design on the bracer look like and after attempting to look up the official design .. well let's just say the artwork/cover art design doesn't seem to match what it looks ingame. I'll post a picture of the ingame design.

[spoiler]

DRage has literally said everything that I want to say about Ezio and more.  So there's not much else I can say apart from "looks smexy, keep up the great work".  Though, about the multiple versions, if you want I could make a version of default Link where he has this a new Wait animation and he doesn't block projectiles with his shield.  This of course, would be for the alternative version of hack where he doesn't have the shield.  It's up to you ;)

That Ezio looks badass LiL!

I can't keep my eyes off of the detail on his torso...  :o
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Thath Ezio look awesome but...the..face look...aaaa..laike a moppet XD

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 21, 2011, 06:13:58 PM

Familiar how? <.<
I made it from scratch.


Im not sure. It just kinda reminds me of someone from SouCal or FF or something. Good hack of course it just reminds me of someone and i cant remember GRRR this is gonna drive me crazy all day! ><


I really like it. Just hope it doesn't desynch xP

Either way, great job.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]