LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Maybe Shield version could look something like this necklace:
http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_170x135.250075172.jpg

Retains Assassin's creed style by having the symbol, maybe in silver or onyx to not contrast TOO much from Ezio.

nice work with lizardman/aeon, hes one of my favorite characters in the soul calibur saga, mainly in sc3 cause he becomes a main character there :3




Yeah, I really like Lizardman too, though I like his outfits with the frilly necks better.

Just leaving this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


not saying anything else though, you'll know when it's released

You and your win.  Ezio looks beautiful.  You sure this isn't a screenshot of the secret Wii version of Assassin's Creed or something :P

Quote from: LookItsLink on July 27, 2011, 09:32:48 PM
Just leaving this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


not saying anything else though, you'll know when it's released
It's... beautiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Win, absolute win.

Can't wait to replace one of my Link slots with this.

I found something for you, Link. ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to Ezio. ;D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 28, 2011, 01:59:08 AM
I found something for you, Link. ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to Ezio. ;D
That fits for LiL and Ezio alright XD

Can't wait to get this! :D

Quote from: Sorceress on July 28, 2011, 01:59:08 AM
I found something for you, Link. ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait to Ezio. ;D

This should so be LiL's avi XD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 28, 2011, 11:32:55 AM
This should so be LiL's avi XD
Totally, it just need a special background (PINK HEARTS! XD) ;D



LOL at that avatar. I knew you were gonna do it, I just knew.

By the way, the 3 Toon Links in different tunics, in your signature, creepy me the [censored] out.