LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Quote from: LookItsLink on April 10, 2010, 01:22:53 AM
Quote from: Sanitys Theif on April 10, 2010, 01:01:40 AM
@LookItsLink

I can't get this right, some vertices control the same exact area, even if they're nowhere near each other, results are too embarrassing to post but I'll show what I found out for what areas control what

This controls her upper left leg area
image

This controls her upper left leg again and her left kneecap
image

This controls both her kneecaps, both upper leg areas again(same area) and both upper hip areas(leaves a space in between)
image


A lot of times I moved one area, then went to the other side and moved another area but it affected the last area I just moved 0_o

And I wasn't picking areas out in bulk either, the areas highlighted in the pictures where just to give a general idea

I can understand if you don't want to bother with this, just lemme know if you don't want to and I'll go ask someone else

No no it's fine, and that great you're finding the areas of where things are, it'll save me some time for when I do do this. I can't do it right away though.

Don't worry I wouldn't dare rush you especially considering the workload you have, I have enough schoolwork to keep me occupied -_-, so take your time, I'll try finding more area correlations



EDIT:

This area controls her lower hips and... er... buttox lol, everything above this controls her stomach area, then pieces of her hair, and then her arms, so anything above this area doesn't affect her lower frame


This area controls the entire midsection of her RIGHT thigh(messed up the area when I uploaded the image):


This is all I can do right now, I REALLY need to get this homework done

*Ignore this* computer was acting dumb so I got a random double post out of an edit 0_o

Dude get your homework done then lol
I didn't say you had to do this.

:) i cant wait to see the next thing your gonna release (:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like your fairy companion link! Although its kinda sad that link has to lose his pouch for it XP Your stuff is great keep up the good work!

EDIT: Lol I said earings before XP I must be drunk or something :P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on April 10, 2010, 09:06:11 PM
I like your fairy companion link! Although its kinda sad that link has to lose his earings for it XP Your stuff is great keep up the good work!

Link lost his pouch.

Neko Zelda has gone astray! Hurry and get her before she climbs a tree and you gotta call the fire department!

Now I'm concentrating on Colette for real now ._.

So I can begin my blending with her now right? Credit were it is due of course.


Hahaha, when will you stop improving her ?  ;D

Next time, she'll need a feline nose. :3
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

It may come one day, not too soon though.
I have to work on Colette. She's long over-due ._.

You know that since you made cat girl zelda you have to make cat girl peach and zero suit samus. Its mandatory lol.

I agree with^^^^
You know you have too >;3 or we will hunt you down
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drsusredfish on April 11, 2010, 09:59:43 PM
You know that since you made cat girl zelda you have to make cat girl peach and zero suit samus. Its mandatory lol.
Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on April 11, 2010, 11:57:01 PM
I agree with^^^^
You know you have too >;3 or we will hunt you down

-points at To Do List on my thread
*facepalm*