Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Problems with hackless wii users for wiimm's custom server connection  (Read 24773 times)
Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 07:53:50 PM »

Riivo may or may not be used by everyone ever again, because there are new and rising innovations for both Gecko load methods and Riivo load methods.

That is, until there is an official way to run BrawlEx on Riivo.
    if they would stop trying to "create files on the SD card" in-game, that would be possible, now if they can create a "disc directory" I can code an XML to account for brawlex

and still, people have deemed item songs unhackable because there is no way to replace SEQ data with audio, let alone replace SEQ with a hacked SEQ....

or is there?

I replaced an SEQ (item songs) with a BRSTM which causes the game to try playing two songs at once, with gecko, this causes issue because when the item takes over, it breaks the playback of the main song until the end of the match

with riivo or if every brstm is in the ISO, this doesn't happen gecko needs to be recoded to RESIZE files on the disc to FIT the new SD files and by autodetecting the new size too

no code is going to save us from the brokeness of my audio mods i discovered

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2014, 08:35:51 PM »

I completely understand that Diddy. Perhaps we can leave the main.dol patch for Riivo, and Gecko/PM/B-/Whatever users can use that code I posted. In this manner, everybody is happy until somebody complains about the wifi's horrible quality.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2014, 09:30:00 PM »

[SP]Mike tested that code in my lawl pack with the specified hook and it worked

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2014, 12:54:16 PM »

[SP]Mike tested that code in my lawl pack with the specified hook and it worked
    So it does work. Amazing!

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 03:14:40 AM »

Yup. finished everything and its available for download and stuff c:

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2014, 05:40:55 PM »

So you basically just put the three methods in one pack?

It doesn't work that way. You use one of the three, not all three. As a matter of fact one will patch but the others won't work because it's in essence writing the same patch three times.
    The patch priority is:
    DOL > Wiimm Patcher > Code, based on when it's loaded. And even then some won't work with others based on how it's loaded e.g. the DOL and the Wiimm patcher are two different load methods.

What I'm trying to point out is that all three methods do exactly the same thing.
    The Wiimmfi Patcher patches the DOL. OR
    Diddy's DOL is edited for the Wiimmfi server. OR
    And my code writes over the existing loaded DOL by the game.

Apologies for the rant, but that's how it works.

Also I'd like to reiterate Diddy's disclaimer:
    I encourage using file replacements where possible (over using codes as the easy way out)
    And while I can provide support where possible, there may be some times when it just won't work, like on a Wii U.
    « Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:42:45 PM by Doqtor Kirby » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2014, 02:33:45 AM »

So you basically just put the three methods in one pack?

It doesn't work that way. You use one of the three, not all three. As a matter of fact one will patch but the others won't work because it's in essence writing the same patch three times.
    The patch priority is:
    DOL > Wiimm Patcher > Code, based on when it's loaded. And even then some won't work with others based on how it's loaded e.g. the DOL and the Wiimm patcher are two different load methods.

What I'm trying to point out is that all three methods do exactly the same thing.
    The Wiimmfi Patcher patches the DOL. OR
    Diddy's DOL is edited for the Wiimmfi server. OR
    And my code writes over the existing loaded DOL by the game.

Apologies for the rant, but that's how it works.

Also I'd like to reiterate Diddy's disclaimer:And while I can provide support where possible, there may be some times when it just won't work, like on a Wii U.
    you best look at how our pack works before saying that, our pack is on a yes you can use your FC or not basis, if you did NOT register your wifi profile with th enew server, the new server will reject your connection as an unknown profile login and not let  you on, requiring the deletion of your whole brawl save (since brawl doesnt let you JUST delete your FC and not anything else)

what our set does is:

applies the GCT AND:

[I did NOT register my FC and WILL get error code 60000]: will FORCE a brand new save for brawl (pretending you deleted your save on the wii) on the SD card, treating it like a new wii save and allowing you to get a NEW FC from the server (nintendo WFC is down so we CANNOT collect your existing login if you didnt ask us to before the 20th**) and will use this save every time this option is used in riivo XML I made WITHOUT deleting your wii save that you can flawlessly use OFFLINE with your unlocked stuff (Including crap the unlock code SKIPS and screws you out of being able to unlock)
    AND apply any mods you may have such as custom music

[I HAVE registered my FC with the new server]: will use the wii same and apply any mods such as custom music

before you ask why didnt we just carry over eery profile for every game in the first place,  the issue is that we dont have room to store every single profle created and we wont risk storing profiles that either arent used anymore or were deleted on the wii side

so instead of having a GCT and lay it as is and have noobs going "HELP ERROR CODE 6000" and just repeating ourselves with "please make a special SD save with riivo or kiss your brawl save goodbye JUST to use the new servers", we SKIP this common issue possibility and provide an option that solves this and bypasses the "well i dont want to delete my save what if i want to use my save offline, i just want a new wifi profile for online" response,  AND an option for those who DONT get error code 60000 all in one convinient pack so that we avoid confusion with people not knowing which set to get,

we named the optoins as follows:

codeset: Brawl w/codes : this is a beyondyous riivo for gecko users option modified and has all the gecko naming and directory format mod patches with the GCT and HOOK options removed from it, the GCT and hook are predetermined by us and applied by the next opton

Registered with new server?:
    >YES: aplies the GCT with AXNEXTFRAME hook

>NO: Applies the GCT with AXNEXTFRAME hook, save to SD card option enabled with port wii save turned OFF, creating a brand new save

I will update this option later to have the game explain everything behind the new save FOR US

as for the PMBR codes codes code happy ussage discourage, thats NOT for us, thats for projectM and projectM only with their silly app which is just a glorified gecko OS with 6 million (not litterally) lines of code, completely seperate from OUR solution pack

people wouldnt mix projectM AND their own GCT with brawlex for example, because it bypasses "projectM" if they did that

in short, instead of people asking which version they should download (registered or unregistered) and explaining why delete save data if EX 60000

we just ask them one question and my XML does the rest of the answering

ONE download, Unified solution for both users

the riivo pack SKIPS the dol patch

and we have HIDDEN patches to do only one of the three

and as for hackless DOL patching (no homebrew required) for wiimmfi on wiiU,

its riivo specific, we CAN hackless wii DOL patch with riivo for mario kat and strikers charged, but riivolution [censored]s it up specifically with brawl

again riivo works full blast with everything EXCEPT the game it was primarily build to mod and while this may be true, it DOES outshine one particular mod that gecko CANNOT do:

the SEQ hack, which not only is it a BRSAR hack that ISNT a bank mod (the sound bank SAWND method only covers banks, not triggers), but it also uses BRSTMS, causing the game to play up to threee BRSTMS at once, the stage, the SEQ< and possibly another SEQ if two of them were triggered, and with gecko, that simply doesn't fly as when a second brstm is streamed over the other one on purpose (simutaneous play), it destroys the playback stability of the already playing one (the stage music goes into permanant static until stopped, and played again) and this is the ONLY way to replace an SEQ sound with actual sound
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 02:39:33 AM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2014, 06:39:10 PM »

explanation
    You said it's Riivo-specific. What about the people whose games break in Riivo regardless of what is patched (like myself, I couldn't work on RiivoEx because I'd always black screen when I load Riivo)?

And while I honestly think your SEQ hack is cool (I tried it in my Dolphin, magnificent work Diddy), one hack won't magically move people back to Riivo, especially since a (arguably) superior hack doesn't work in Riivo (correctly) - The Clone Engine.

If at an alternative, I could write a little somethin somethin to completely ignore the saved Wifi data if it doesn't work anymore and save new data elsewhere (likely on the SD card, to prevent wrecking My Music or other things; or overwriting the existing Wifi data).

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2014, 06:48:42 PM »

You said it's Riivo-specific. What about the people whose games break in Riivo regardless of what is patched (like myself, I couldn't work on RiivoEx because I'd always black screen when I load Riivo)?

And while I honestly think your SEQ hack is cool (I tried it in my Dolphin, magnificent work Diddy), one hack won't magically move people back to Riivo, especially since a (arguably) superior hack doesn't work in Riivo (correctly) - The Clone Engine.

If at an alternative, I could write a little somethin somethin to completely ignore the saved Wifi data if it doesn't work anymore and save new data elsewhere (likely on the SD card, to prevent wrecking My Music or other things; or overwriting the existing Wifi data).
    the wreck music issue is with my SEQ hack specifically since that hack forces two brstms to play in paralel to each other and gecko hates that so the recently played song will play correctly and th esong(s) interrupted by it will permastatic

the riivo save thing is because of the wifi data, and ALL of it, roster friend data etc. needs to be selectively erased without destroying the user's saves mercifilessly

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2014, 09:20:34 PM »

the riivo save thing is because of the wifi data, and ALL of it, roster friend data etc. needs to be selectively erased without destroying the user's saves mercifilessly
    Time to go to the lab OS and analyze savedata.

the wreck music issue is with my SEQ hack specifically since that hack forces two brstms to play in paralel to each other and gecko hates that so the recently played song will play correctly and the song(s) interrupted by it will permastatic
    This is a total bummer as it's totally worth using Riivo for. (Or in my case, Dolphin and ISO hax.)

Finally able to replace Mario starman sound with Kirby candy sound.
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:25:43 PM by Doqtor Kirby » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2014, 09:40:57 PM »

Time to go to the lab OS and analyze savedata.

This is a total bummer as it's totally worth using Riivo for. (Or in my case, Dolphin and ISO hax.)

Finally able to replace Mario starman sound with Kirby candy sound.
    the ISO hax would require one who didnt softmod to softmod, for existing USB loader users, they have to inject ALL brstms into the ISO, akeno tested it on her ISO with brstms on the SD card and it still wrecked

looks like its going to have to be left as an unhackable song nobody will hack ever... just forget that I ever found that method the MKW users are benifitting more from it anyway as much as it pains me to help the ungreatful people on MKW

PM me if you need help on the SEQ hacking, its NOT easy to find where its hiding with where the popular sound methods are
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:43:07 PM by Diddy Kong » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: May 31, 2014, 11:42:36 PM »

Sorry, i only have 1 question for you guys. Umm, so someone said something about this code not being able to be used with the FPC? is that still true?

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 02:34:36 PM »

Sorry, i only have 1 question for you guys. Umm, so someone said something about this code not being able to be used with the FPC? is that still true?
    a GCT can only have 256 lines of code, THIS code and the FPC code together exceed th elimit and the last code put in will be cut off and not function either correctly or at all when used, sorry, ISO inject, or use riivo,

OR learn to bypass the limit and dont ask me because i dont carry support for it

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: June 01, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »

Hmm. The reason i was asking is because Minus is now using this code, and obviously with the fpc. It's working and everything, i was just looking for clarification because if were using it and it's working, i wouldn't want to keep the info to ourselves.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2014, 02:56:22 PM »

Hmm. The reason i was asking is because Minus is now using this code, and obviously with the fpc. It's working and everything, i was just looking for clarification because if were using it and it's working, i wouldn't want to keep the info to ourselves.
    they have a bypass hack to gecko allowing them more than 256 lines of code

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4
    Print
    Jump to: