Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Not just what KJP said, but stealing other people's animations and whatever makes you look just stupid, mate. Take the criticism and use it to improve. That's how I learned.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 08:28:53 PM
I would watch your attitude if I were you, because someone's going to sanction you if you don't stop acting like a child.

If someone calls you out on your abrupt behavior, then you need to step back and reconsider what you're doing.
What is a "saction?"
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Quote from: Fanincapse on December 16, 2014, 08:24:12 PM
It IS going somewhere. I just haven't made another preview yet, and I don't care what you think is noobish, so calm down.

And ThriceWise, I can take the animations off if you want me to. All you had to do was ask instead of get angry.

Yeah take them off. Make your own animations.

December 17, 2014, 06:02:22 PM #93 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:33:36 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: ThriceWise on December 17, 2014, 09:30:57 AM
Yeah take them off. Make your own animations.
Look now. Was it that hard?

Post Merge: December 17, 2014, 06:04:38 PM

Anyway, I have an announcement to make. I'm sick of you guys on this website, so I made a new BrawlVault. You can find me here from now on- *Removed*

KJP Edit: No advertising, m8.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

December 17, 2014, 09:19:19 PM #94 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:33:59 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Fanincapse on December 17, 2014, 06:02:22 PM
Anyway, I have an announcement to make. I'm sick of you guys on this website, so I made a new BrawlVault. You can find me here from now on- *Removed*
You made another BrawlVault?
Can it host hacks like KITTY CORP: MEOW MIX can?
kbai we miss u
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Goodbye. :)

Maybe you'll wise up and not act like a child.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 23, 2014, 09:15:38 PM #96 Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 09:23:10 PM by Fanincapse
Hey guys! I'm making A LOT of progress with me little Mac PSA, so I decided to make a topic thread for it.

Post Merge: December 23, 2014, 09:23:10 PM

The next preview is scheduled for the 25th.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

December 24, 2014, 12:54:09 AM #97 Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:57:41 AM by KingJigglypuff
Well in that case, your previous thread has been unlocked and moved to the general A/A section.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 24, 2014, 06:06:11 AM #98 Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 06:07:50 AM by Fanincapse
Perfect.

Post Merge: December 24, 2014, 06:07:50 AM

Since the last preview, I've been working my butt off on animations. I think everyone will be quite impressed in the next preview.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

December 27, 2014, 12:03:07 AM #99 Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 12:46:20 AM by Fanincapse
I just started making a pit smash 4 psa. feel free to help.

Post Merge: December 27, 2014, 12:46:20 AM

The first preview will be Saturday (That means tomorrow)
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

December 27, 2014, 03:39:53 AM #100 Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 03:41:55 AM by KingJigglypuff
Stop making individual threads for every project.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 27, 2014, 05:31:25 AM #101 Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 07:57:25 PM by Fanincapse
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 27, 2014, 03:39:53 AM
Stop making individual threads for every project.
My apologies.

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:18:36 PM

I'm currently uploading 3 new previews. They will be posted at 1:30pm

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOU_XGwMuM&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdbvk-bdpRw&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 07:57:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLqiLAftvg
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

What's up, guys! I took a break for a month, so now I'm back. So is Gummay Madness!!! He got a new computer, so this is no longer a One-Man-Project. We are back, and will resume our work in February!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Working has resumed and Gummay is back on the team! He's currently making a Jolt Haymaker animations, so stay tuned guys!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

That's nice to see the Little Mac PSA making more progress.  :patrick: