Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Thanks. Would anyone like to do the counter coding for me?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

-Animations need work
-Obvious uses of capt. falcon's animations
-changes sizes on most animations
-looks like the counter isnt a counter but attacks anyway?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That preview is outdated. Thank you for your feedback. BTW, please avoid saying 'obvious use of ---- animations.' If it is obvious, you don't have to say it.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

A lot of the animations look as if they were taken from ThriceWise and JRush's Little Mac.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 09, 2014, 03:34:04 AM
A lot of the animations look as if they were taken from ThriceWise and JRush's Little Mac.
ThriceWise let us use his animations.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Quote from: Fanincapse on December 14, 2014, 11:59:31 PM
ThriceWise let us use his animations.

No I didn't. We've never had that conversation before. In fact, we've never had any conversation before.

Quote from: Fanincapse on December 14, 2014, 11:59:31 PM
ThriceWise let us use his animations.

Huh...

Quote from: ThriceWise on December 15, 2014, 06:58:45 PM
No I didn't. We've never had that conversation before. In fact, we've never had any conversation before.

Well then. Someone's in the hotseat.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ThriceWise on December 15, 2014, 06:58:45 PM
No I didn't. We've never had that conversation before. In fact, we've never had any conversation before.
Well, I kinda got the notation that when you posted your animations here that we could use them. Remember that?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Quote from: Fanincapse on December 15, 2014, 10:18:02 PM
Well, I kinda got the notation that when you posted your animations here that we could use them. Remember that?

That's not how it works...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Fanincapse on December 15, 2014, 10:18:02 PM
Well, I kinda got the notation that when you posted your animations here that we could use them. Remember that?

Are you serious? Are you actually serious? What kind of stupid response is that? Just stay away from my releases, please!

Quote from: ThriceWise on December 16, 2014, 03:47:15 AM
Are you serious? Are you actually serious? What kind of stupid response is that? Just stay away from my releases, please!
It was a misunderstanding. I don't see why you have to rage quit like a noob over it.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

What do we have here?

Quote from: Fanincapse on December 16, 2014, 03:52:33 AM
It was a misunderstanding. I don't see why you have to rage quit like a noob over it.
That's rather hypocritical, don't you think?

Remember the tantrum you threw back in the WIP PSA thread? And now you're using assets from other users' movesets without their permission. That's actually very noobish.

Act mature and stop acting like a child, or I'm locking this thread, as it's clear your "moveset" is going nowhere.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2014, 04:15:14 PM
What do we have here?
That's rather hypocritical, don't you think?

Remember the tantrum you threw back in the WIP PSA thread? And now you're using assets from other users' movesets without their permission. That's actually very noobish.

Act mature and stop acting like a child, or I'm locking this thread, as it's clear your "moveset" is going nowhere.
It IS going somewhere. I just haven't made another preview yet, and I don't care what you think is noobish, so calm down.

And ThriceWise, I can take the animations off if you want me to. All you had to do was ask instead of get angry.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

December 16, 2014, 08:28:53 PM #89 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:56:03 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Fanincapse on December 16, 2014, 08:24:12 PM
It IS going somewhere. I just haven't made another preview yet, and I don't care what you think is noobish, so calm down.
I would watch your attitude if I were you, because someone's going to sanction you if you don't stop acting like a child.

If someone calls you out on your abrupt behavior, then you need to step back and reconsider what you're doing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]