Hinata's House of PSAs! Naoto re-textured, now onto rigging!

Started by amircury, July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:57:37 PM by hinata2000100
That's right, I'm going to start trying to make my own PSAs! I'm still new to this, as you can imagine, so I'm gonna need some help along the way, but I'm gonna try! I took a class in animating, so I got that down, I hope. Anyway, the first PSA I'm going to try is everyone's favorite blue-haired Investigation Team member, the 2000 IQ Killjoy Detective...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

*Subs* Might want to T-Pose that before you attempt to rig her over a character. But good luck, nonetheless!

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 08, 2014, 06:43:14 AM
*Subs* Might want to T-Pose that before you attempt to rig her over a character. But good luck, nonetheless!
Yeah, I plan to. There's actually another model of her that's already T-Posed. I just used that one for the preview because it was already in the pose I needed it to be in.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Heeeey, it's Naoto! I can think of one person that's going to be happy for this... Good luck to you!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 08, 2014, 07:28:16 AM
Heeeey, it's Naoto! I can think of one person that's going to be happy for this... Good luck to you!
Someone who's gonna be happy about this? I could take a wild guess. Heheh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

...You're making me want to play P4 again, but I don't have the game anymore.
So cruel...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 08, 2014, 07:30:30 AM
...You're making me want to play P4 again, but I don't have the game anymore.
So cruel...
Muhahahaha. It's a good game, I'm not surprised.

Anyway, already running into complications, sadly.



This is as T-Posed at Naoto-kun comes, and when I add a skeleton to her and T-Pose her that way, her model distorts in different areas. Hmmm...
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

...I can't comment on that, I still suck at rigging and stuff. *Shrug*
Not a good start though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 08, 2014, 07:36:09 AM
...I can't comment on that, I still suck at rigging and stuff. *Shrug*
Not a good start though.
Meh, I'm just rambling, really. Wasn't expecting anyone to help.

Also, trivia about this model: The hat and the actual model of Naoto-kun are two separate objects. I had to position her hat onto her head myself. Heh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I might want to take a peek at the model myself to see what's up...

Meh, screw it. Send it over and I'll see if I can do anything.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 03:02:37 PM
I might want to take a peek at the model myself to see what's up...

Meh, screw it. Send it over and I'll see if I can do anything.
Ooooh~ Thank you!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

So, you're starting PSAs too, huh? I see that you're making Naoto Shirogane as a first character... Well then, I wish you good luck with her! I'll keep track of the progress, and if you need help with PSA matters, I can help you with it. (not models, sadly)

*subs*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 08, 2014, 03:43:39 PM
So, you're starting PSAs too, huh? I see that you're making Naoto Shirogane as a first character... Well then, I wish you good luck with her! I'll keep track of the progress, and if you need help with PSA matters, I can help you with it. (not models, sadly)

*subs*
I probably will need help with PSA stuff. I don't want stuff, like, done for me, but when I get around to it, if someone could help me by showing me what I'd need to do for certain moves to work, that'd be great.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on July 08, 2014, 06:09:27 PM
I probably will need help with PSA stuff. I don't want stuff, like, done for me, but when I get around to it, if someone could help me by showing me what I'd need to do for certain moves to work, that'd be great.
I can do that if you need it, green-star friend :)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 08, 2014, 06:51:21 PM
I can do that if you need it, green-star friend :)
Schweet. I'll let you know when I get to the PSA part of this project.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.